[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any /biz/ approved newbie guides to getting started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ff.jpg (29KB, 686x441px) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
29KB, 686x441px
Are there any /biz/ approved newbie guides to getting started in this arena? I finally got a high paying job and I feel comfortable to start throwing some of my money down a rabbit hole.
>>
Just set coinmarketcap.com as your home page at look at the graphs of a few coins every day.
>>
>>2962982
Thanks man. Is there any logic to this? All those currencies seem to be on the same upward swing. Does it matter much what I invest in?
>>
>>2963114
>Does it matter much what I invest in?
Gee dude what do you think?
>>
>>2962954

Start with a small amount of money that you can lose.

You will normally need to buy Bitcoin with cash from somewhere like Coinbase. With the bitcoin you can purchase Altcoins on exchanges like Bittrex.

Signatum (SIGT) is a good best right now.
Good luck.

If you feel like tipping here's my Bitcoin address:

14ANjYiWWaRJ3ZTkPVSnNpdXgxjgXUsZ37
>>
>>2963134
Just trying to spur conversation. I meant it seems like a high tide is raising all the ships right now. Is crypto in general on the rise? BTC doesn't even seem high-risk anymore, compared to even 5 years ago.
>>
>>2962954
Buy eth or btc anon its silver and gold. Dont get random shitcoins.
>>
>>2963167
Don't listen to this, Signatum is NOT in a good place to buy right now
>>
File: pUAG96a.jpg (65KB, 498x668px) Image search: [Google]
pUAG96a.jpg
65KB, 498x668px
>>2962954
There is a good one archived (maybe on another site). He starts every thread with this pepe.
>>
>>2963194

It was 5 thousand sat a week ago. It's only going to go up you pleb.
>>
>>2963221
What's sat? I see that word tossed around a bit here.
>>
>>2963487
a sat is 0.00000001 of a btc. 5000 sats is 0.00005000
>>
>>2963504
Gotcha, ty. Sorry for the pleb questions. I don't know much except the absolute basics of how to use a wallet, exchange and how the blockchain works.
>>
>>2962954
>Make a CoinBase account and buy LTC
>Create an Eth wallet on MyEtherWallet
>Google the Presearch ICO, researve and buy 10-20 dollars of LTC into it
>When the Presearch tokens are sent out, sell them on an exchange
>Realize you need ETH to move the Presearch tokens

If you figure out how to do those things, you know how to buy crypto, make a transaction, participate in an ICO, and know how ERC20 tokens work
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.