[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can /biz/ tell me exactly why Shkreli is so hated by most but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: autism.jpg (56KB, 750x485px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
56KB, 750x485px
Can /biz/ tell me exactly why Shkreli is so hated by most but also loved by some?
What exactly did he do.
>>
>>2959953
Most people hate him because the media spun him as an evil/greedy %1er who was fleecing people by upping the price of an AIDS drug.

People like him here and on plebbit because 1) if you actually read up on it, the drug price increase was necessary to keep it in production 2) he provides online finance lessons for free 3) he's an autistic kissless virgin troll who made it big.
>>
>>2959999
i was gonna say you cant be a millionaire and a virgin but dunno now quads
>>
>>2959999
>>2960030
Is he really a virgin?

Also quads checked.
>>
Every time I see a picture of him, I always think he look like a sociopath. Always smiling like nothing is happening, even if the world is burning, he would still have that look.
>>
>>2959999
Also he has already funded and help develop 2 (two!) medicines to help save childrens lives.
>>
>>2959999
quads checked

The money was actually supposed to go to developing a new version of the shitty drug.
>>
>>2960119
Because he's autistic, dumbass.
>>
File: XXX.jpg (28KB, 293x260px) Image search: [Google]
XXX.jpg
28KB, 293x260px
>>2959953
he committed securities fraud by telling his investors that everything was going great, when the reality is that he was just siphoning his own capital in to appear as if performance was good, and he lost the investors money quickly(but made them money at the end of it if i remember correctly)

People like him because if you listen to what he personally has to say, it makes sense what he did.

He still committed securities fraud, but if you want to be so mad at people like this, go find all of the bankers that were bailed out in 2008. I can assure you they did many much, much more damaging things than Shkreli ever will.
>>
>>2960119
he refuses to grovel like a good goy so you are programmed to hate him, just keep letting the msm control you with their dick in your tight vagina
>>
>>2959953
>What exactly did he do.
Nothing wrong
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.