[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to invest in crypto. I have arouns 600 dollars, what do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1490809112417-b.jpg (825KB, 1535x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1490809112417-b.jpg
825KB, 1535x2048px
I want to invest in crypto. I have arouns 600 dollars, what do I buy, what platform for trading do i use? Also general beginner advice thread
>>
bump

give poor anons a lesson.
>>
>>2959734

First thing, the most important thing, is you. You make the trades, you feel your emotions, you do what you do.

What you must learn is to separate emotional bias from your trades. To be a successful trader is about being systematic. Being systematic means trading in a logical manner.

The general idea: Minimize downside while maximizing upside potential.

How do we do this?

1. Using a range of tools to determine an optimal (not perfect) entry. Altough one tool alone is not a foolproof solution, by combining a network of tools you can determine what is safe and what is still hot to touch.

2. Asset allocation. Traditionally most pro traders use the 1% rule, however in times of low capital 5% is a good size. This doesn't seem like a lot but thankfully you have volatility to your advantage, along with the beauty of compounded your sysematic win/loss ratio.

3.Stop loss: Don't set arbitrary stop losses, it all depends on a number of factors: Google this for indepth knowledge.

more to come if you want it.
>>
>>2959803

When you craft your trading plan to you you begin to see statistics of your win/losses. if your losses are too high you're doing something wrong, maybe you're entries still need work, consider googling for indepth knowledge of market entry.

The grand scheme is to create a systematic trading routine where your wins are greater than your losses. Because your wins are untapped but your losses can be what washes you out completely.
>>
>>2959734

if you're smart, that 600 can easily be turned into 6000 in 2 months, by follwing my general advice.

good luck OP.

some shills (IMO): IOTA, IOC, BLOCK, SIGT (dyor on these)
>>
I am not OP. But thanks anyway :-)
>>
File: 1501700413030.jpg (90KB, 798x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501700413030.jpg
90KB, 798x1000px
>>2959803
>>2959820
>>2959829

Best advice I read in a while.
I would like to add, if you start out simply hodling a few coins might be a good strategy.
If you want to start day/swing trading start with a small amount to see if you are actually capable of trading with a profit.

If you start with you whole amount there is a big chance you will lose a large % before you realize your mistake.

I would also diversify your investments, this way you spread your risk.

You will make mistakes, as we all did, just try your best to learn from them.
>>
Nowfags go home, you're about to lose shitloads of money.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.