[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANS rebranding to NEO on Bittrex tomorrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: neo-matrix.jpg (26KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
neo-matrix.jpg
26KB, 610x343px
ANS is rebranding to NEO tomorrow on Bittrex: https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6rlokf/bittrex_renaming_ans_to_neo_this_sunday/ ,

will this cause the price to pump? I know it shouldn't but people are cray cray
>>
File: retard pepe.png (85KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
retard pepe.png
85KB, 252x200px
IT WILL FALL TO 5 $
SELL SELL SELL
>>
>>2959653
>will this cause the price to pump?

No
>>
>>2959864
Seems to be pumping on Bittrex right now. Are you sure?
>>
File: 1499089732187.jpg (45KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1499089732187.jpg
45KB, 640x427px
>>2959653
Yeah I'm buying 100k just because of the name change.
>>
>>2960091

People are already buying because of this. Once it actually happens I doubt it'll move up much
>>
>notice ans is 381
>see a lot of sells
>think i'll wait a bit
>10 mins later notice nothing is moving
>refresh
>387

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Why does bittrex do this sometimes? Just stops everything.
>>
>>2960344
If you're not buying this for trivial name change crap or lies about partnerships then you're never buying because that's all there will ever be with this gook shitter.
>>
If you niggers don't think the rebrand being official on bittrex tomorrow will do anything to price you're retarded. Once the masses see the shiny new logo in conjunction with the volume and mooning these past days, FOMO will set in full torque. Getting into NEO now is like buying ETH at $15 or BTC at $300
>>
>>2960495
alright buddy I'll assume that's your real opinion and not blatant FUD.

There is a lot of ANS shilling, none of it comes from the actual devs. Check their official channels, the famous reddit AMA, whatever. They seem to have learned their lesson with the ATH conference and are now very conservative with announcements. These people want steady growth, they don't wanna risk being mistaken for a PND ever again.
No lies or shilling from their part, which is why the market has been a fuckfest rollercoaster for every alt in the past week while ANS stood its ground. We ANS bagholders have, so far, no reason to believe the coin is going anywhere but up in the next few months.
>>
File: 1500867045088s.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500867045088s.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>2960525
>Getting into NEO now is like buying ETH at $15 or BTC at $300

I'll correct you:

Getting into NEO now is like buying ETH at $400 or BTC at $3666
>>
>>2960542
>No lies or shilling from their part

How about that blatant lie someone from their team made on the official twitter that they had to delete when called out on it?
>>
Damn it I just woke up and see that it's skyrocketed which is great but I don't know whether to sell now or wait for the neo rebrand
>>
>>2960607
This.
>>
I could see this affecting arbitrage bots, if the symbol changes.
>>
File: neo.png (13KB, 597x140px) Image search: [Google]
neo.png
13KB, 597x140px
>>2960625
>>
File: 1501613938541.jpg (30KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501613938541.jpg
30KB, 640x400px
>>2960625
You faggots don't understand how this game works.

No on gives a shit. Do you think ETH reached $400 by having a working product and delivering on promises?

NO DUDE. It was all greed and hype, and it is still all greed and hype. ANS is setting itself up as a more accessible Ethereum with massive Chinese market support. This is enough to make it pump, and there are enough fanboys to make it happen. The price will at least double, screen cap this.
>>
>>2960464
Bots pushing the price up. Lists of buys for 0.8 going in. It was naruraly dropping until they came in.
>>
>>2960625

Everyone keeping up with NEO until that point already knew from news that they didn't have a partnership with Chinese government.

Clearly the rise was not a result of that tweet your actual retard.
>>
>>2959864
But it is pumping
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.