[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck I soloed a block!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1279.png (77KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1279.png
77KB, 750x1334px
Just downloaded the monero wallet, clicked the mine button on 2 CPU threads and started making dinner and I solo mined a fucking block! Holy shit literally what are the odds! Best day of my life boys

Pic related, my monero stash plus that extra block that I just mined added in.

Seriously though do you want to know the odds? Way smaller than teatoken ICO mooning in its first day in the exchange. ICO starts August 8th get ready

Teatoken.io
>>
>>2957907

Except tea scam has approximately a 0% chance of mooning, let alone even making it on a exchange.
>>
>>2957907
OMG BRO CALM DOWN BRO ⬇⬇ SIMMER DOWN⬇⬇ U WANNA KNOW Y⁉ BC IT WAS JUST A PRANK HAHAHA GOT U U FUKIN RETARD THERE'S A CAMERA RIGHT OVER THERE U FAGOT WE GOT U BRO. I BET U DIDNT NOE HOW 2 REACT WHEN MY BRO DESMOND CAME UP ⬆ TO U AND JIZZED ALL OVER UR SWEET JEANS IT WAS SO FUNNY NOW U HAVE SUM BABY GRAVY ALL OVER THEM SHITS
>>
>>2957907
You little fucking legend
>>
Tea token is a pajeet scam. No public devs and its only internet presence is on /biz/?

Think I'll pass.
>>
>>2957907
aaaand it was a teatoken ad this whole time
>>
>>2957963
I've actually heard that teatoken has some contracts with medium sized tea distributors out, but they are waiting to announce until the second tier of their ICO so that they can stock up themselves first, have the ICO moon, and then sell a bunch on the exchanges for even more money

The first round of the ICO is suspiciously cheap so it makes sense
>>
File: 1501533192361.jpg (612KB, 750x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1501533192361.jpg
612KB, 750x1200px
>>2957978

"TeaToken : it's not a scam, just a low quality product"

Awesome slogan they have. I'm sure distributors are lining up to get behind such a quality product.
>>
>>2958007
Yeah, you're completely right. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of some other ICO's but it has a very solid use, and companies already wanting to partner with us. It isn't shilled that hard besides ironic shitposting.

Remember ICOs like Bancor? They are Shilled through the roof and then immediately plummet after their ICO and never regain the money
>>
>>2958031
>and companies already wanting to partner with us
>us

SHILL DETECTED
>>
>>2958031

The only use the coin has is to make the dev team money. It's easier and safer for farmers to just sell their product using eBay or Alibaba.
>>
>>2958031
dude are you insane. shut the fuck up
>>
>>2957907
One block gets you over 180 coins? Fugg. I wish I had a real pc instead of a laptop.
>>
>>2958104
Yeah bro but if you only have a lap top it's ok just buy some teatoken and you'll make lots more
>>
>>2958104
Block reward is around 7 XMR.
>>
>>2957907
fake and gay
>>
>>2958091
It's actually funny that you can't deny this. The "best" most hyped ICO's rarely break the price which they were ICO'd at, while the random ones like OMG or whatever always have a massive jump when they hit the markets
>>
Okay, that was not a bad attention stunt, I'll give you that.
>>
File: ramsey.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ramsey.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>2958031
well all know it was literally developed to be a shit token FROM BIZ. But because you're a faggot who wants to argue that i'll repost this shit in all your threads
>while i sage of course
>>
>>2958221
Would you rather give a bunch of chinks money from an ICO, or one of your buddies on biz? Hmmmm...........
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.