[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BCash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: bitcoin_crash.png (34KB, 884x178px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin_crash.png
34KB, 884x178px
>>
What's with all these fud threads? I'm starting to actually want to buy in now.
>>
File: btrash.png (23KB, 881x183px) Image search: [Google]
btrash.png
23KB, 881x183px
>>2955442
>>
>>2955442
Look at the daily chart and spit that same narrative again. I dare you
>>
>>2955442
So fucking do it, fag. Who's stopping you?
>>
>>2955442
Yup, a group somewhere is trying to keep the price down and accumulate. Whatever they're up to, I'm in.
>>
>>2955442
Corecucks are getting scared. Their fud and dumping campaign is ramping up. Funny how these self professed libertarians hate free markets.

An aside, with Core's attempt to rename Bitcoin Cash to ""bcash"" there's a great opportunity for some biztard to create a genuine altcoin with that name.
>>
>>2955442
It is just a reaction to the obvious paid shills trying to pump this shitcoin in the last 2 days
>>
>>2955471
You have to go back. We don't care about your core nor Jihan's asshole either. We care about the profits and you would get them from overvalued shit so fuck off straight back to r/BTC and change it to BCH while you at it.
>>
>>2955471
>Core's attempt to rename Bitcoin Cash to ""bcash""
Charlie Lee is literally the biggest btcSegwit shill I think I've seen so far... makes me hate his chink ass even more.

I'm not sure why he want btc w/ segwit so bad, because I have literally no idea what the point of litecoin would be anymore...

I'm watching this unfold and start to think maybe I'm wrong - maybe btcSegwit is really going to win...

Then I watch these shills desperate attempts to FUD bcc even harder... bcash? Give me a fucking break. I can't wait for everyone to beg for bcc on these boards once the uptrend starts.

I'll watch you wither away and die for not acknowledging the only true bitcoin.

Btc btfo
>>
>>2955535
Dumb LARPer
>>
File: rbtcsss.jpg (74KB, 615x375px) Image search: [Google]
rbtcsss.jpg
74KB, 615x375px
>>2955535
>>2955471
The Bitcoin Cash religion at work
>>
>>2955442
the dragon den is actually making this shitcoin survive and succeed, who would have thought
>>
File: Adolf_Hitler.jpg (123KB, 628x900px) Image search: [Google]
Adolf_Hitler.jpg
123KB, 628x900px
>>2955568
Everyone is called crazy until it's too late
>>
File: aahh.png (578KB, 680x390px) Image search: [Google]
aahh.png
578KB, 680x390px
>176 BTC buy wall
>>
>>2955579
dude it was obliterated wtf.

Time to sell goys kek, this is not a joke
>>
>>2955597

We might see a drop to .01-.03. Get ready lads
>>
0.058 on HitBTC
>>
Buying in at .0001
>>
>>2955438
>didnt sell yesterday at .15
>finally was able to sell today at 0.08
fucking sucks, could have finally had 21 BTC
>>
>>2955605
I tried to do arbitrage with Bcash.
Didn't make any significant profit. That shit is way too slow.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.