[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ODN - Still not too late?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: OBSIDIAN.png (20KB, 804x438px) Image search: [Google]
OBSIDIAN.png
20KB, 804x438px
Just a heads up to those who are still paying attention: ODN just met their minimum ICO funding goal as of an hour or so ago. We're going to make it!

For those of you who have no idea what this is:
>C# platform for decentralized applications BUT WITHOUT the focus on smart contracts (which seems to be messing everyone up and is still a concept that needs work)
>100% PoS system (10% annual return), masternodes relatively cheap
>first application is nearly ready: a decentralized messaging app with end-to-end-message encryption with perfect forward secrecy (PFS) relaying
> IDs are protected with Curve25519 signing keys and a secondary parallel network is utilized in order to create faster-than-blockchain interactions.
>expected release of the app (along with the integrated wallet) NO LATER THAN September 29th
>they intend to announce new partnerships and innovations at the end of the year
>along with new features and additional services
>public staff and developers
>fluffpony (ie, Monero's core developer) is on as a technical advisor
>very friendly and receptive to questions on their slack (they even put on their slack handles on the website)
>10% extra tokens ICO bonus ends in 6 to 7 hours

So if Monero is how you move money without being traced, then these guys want to be the way you message people without being traced in crypto world.

Strongly urge you all to get in before the 10% bonus ends and its goes down to 5%.

>https://obsidianplatform.com/
White Paper:
>https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ffnLUWqKkMMG1YTXUtNjNvOGc/view
>>
>>2954371
Sounds really original...
It's not like there's a new one of these coming out every day or anything.
>>
do the unsold tokens get burned? devs are already keeping like 50% if they are keeping the unsold ones too then that would be scary
>>
>>2954737
Please show me a similar ICO then, you simpleton
>>
>>2954782
I asked that in the slack before. They're being burned.
>>
>>2954937
then delete this fucking thread so these faggots dont put more money into it
>>
>>2954371
scamcoin
>>
>>2955629
I feel bad for idiots that don't know how to tell the difference between a scam or not. They must be paralyzed with fear for anything that isn't being shilled everywhere. Protip: Projects under the radar get you the most gains.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.