[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BCC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Bitcoin_Cash_split-lead.jpg (117KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
Bitcoin_Cash_split-lead.jpg
117KB, 1920x960px
B....buy the dip. Right guys?
>>
not yet
>>
>>2953209
Wait until the dip is at his bottom, the chinese dicks are causing the dips so they can exchange their btc for BCC, without anyone noticing a damn thing. BCC is gonna be the new BTC
>>
>>2953318
true
>>
>>2953318
kek

"I'm gonna exchange all my soon to be 3000 usd REAL Bitcoins for a 1 USD scam that nobody is buying or mining"

Makes sense
>>
I bought a nice sum at 0.09. Let's see what happens.
>>
>>2953417
it's not a scam, everyone is free to choose their chain
>>
File: 1460523092458.gif (3MB, 359x346px) Image search: [Google]
1460523092458.gif
3MB, 359x346px
>>2953454
>rushed, centralized, rejected by the market
totallynotascamyouguisesatoshisvision.jpeg
>>
File: rbtc.jpg (61KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
rbtc.jpg
61KB, 600x400px
Let's talk about the coming Day of Flippenning. I know many of you doubt it, but you need to have Faith in the Good Word of Jihan and Roger. Satoshi's vision will lead on and save us from the devils of Blockstream.

You need to reach INSIDE OF YOU, and find the faith to pull through these tough times. I have faith in you.
>>
All the fud on biz has convinced me to buy it desu
>>
>>2953504
Unfortunately, that doesn't work with Bcash.

There is no need to fud, because there are no miners and the price is plummeting on its own, and my guess is that 1/2 of Bcash holders have not been able to sell yet just because of the awful network block times. And it will be like that for at least 1 or 2 months.

That's not fud, those are all facts. And don't even get me started on the technical failure that is this trash.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.