[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amazon market place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2166.jpg (27KB, 283x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2166.jpg
27KB, 283x424px
Listen I know that biz is usually used for trading but it includes business and I'm hoping some of you could help me out.

Like the subject states I'm selling private label shit on Amazon to make a couple of bucks but I need more reviews for my product to get more sales.

So how do I get more reviews on my product? Black, grey & white hat. I don't care, I've got the money for it.
>>
how many reviews per product u thinking
>>
>>2953029
Send me a product and I can guarantee a good review, with pics
>>
>>2953029
i got an old accout with multiple purchases you give me a few pics of the product and i can write up a review of it with whatever you want to say

just give me 20 and it is done
>>
gotta send some out for free for a review, you see it on everywhere. I'll do it for you.
>>
>>2953029
Thanks for the help guys, I was hoping to get a bulk of them. If there was like a website that you could get multiple reviews, I guess I could just send some out for reviews but I've gotta keep it on the down low because Amazon is a massive Jew
>>
Set up a autoresponder campaign on Salesbacker or similar tool. Best long term solution.
>>
>>2953029

Don't spam a bunch of fake reviews at once. Unless they are verified purchases Amazon can catch on and ban your account. Also it looks suspicious as hell when 90% of your reviews are from a 1 week period.
>>
>>2955347
This is how you get a bulk of reviews you'll probably never get any amazon passwords to active accounts and if you did would you want to write 10or 300 reviews?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.