[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real Estate Investors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: SHUT UP AND GIVE ME MONEY.jpg (82KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
SHUT UP AND GIVE ME MONEY.jpg
82KB, 400x400px
I basically want to be an indentured servant property manager. I need someone to explain to me how this is not extremely attractive to investors. I would take effectively no pay, or any services I render would be put to buying out their share in bringing lower middle class homes up to rental status.

How do I find investors?
>>
>>2952098
too much red tape and bureaucratic headaches and legal problems
>>
>>2952098
My friend manages a real estate company primarily invested in multifamily real estate (aka apartment complexes). They buy up cheap places, upgrade the facilities then raise rents once the units are nicer.

What skills do you have? What part of the country are you?
>>
Tell your friend to buy property in Newfoundland. It's dirt cheap now, give it 10 years and it'll be a solid investment. I'm on the island if he needs liaison
>>
>>2952142
That is just it, unskilled, general labor, but effectively free. But I'm enormously motivated cause of an emotional attachment to a property. I don't really care about money for myself, up to a point of sustainability. I just want some measure of control. I know the area very well, and am watching a number of other properties at this level.

But my real interest is that I'm living next to a nightmare that the county government approved that threatens my well water. It's like a 75K shit box that I pitched running it as a rental to, which was refused cause he is a immigrant would owns a small business in an adjoining county, and wants to build his dream home there, which is a shit impression of real wealth. I'm hoping to exhaust him in litigation, pressuring him to sell. Then want to snatch that property up. But even if none of that comes to pass, I'd love to start crafting a way out of wage-slavery, in general.

I'm in central Maryland.
>>
>>2952400
Unskilled labor? Buddy, landlords have got that in droves and why should they trust their hardearned properties they poured their sweat and blood into to a random brokefag who is just as likely to rip the copper out of the walls and use it as a trap house as he is to actually keep his word? You're offering nothing they want and you're just hoping someone takes a chance on you out of pity. It's not gonna work.
>>
>>2952174
Is this for real, I do some real estate investing but I want to expand, what is it that makes Newfoundland is good place to invest in real estate?
>>
>>2952749
You've not heard of contracts? I have my own house. Way to contribute.
>>
>>2952750
Don't want to do it in civilization?
>>
>>2952783
You sound like a shithead, no one is going to trust you with their property.
>>
they have classes for property management

taking one of those would be a good start then you can work for a company to learn the ropes
>>
>>2952930
shitheads counter bullshit non-criticisms with basic facts? Do you know any other shitheads? I'd like to work with them.
>>
>>2952948
This is at least something approaching advice. What is the content of these classes? We all don't learn better by doing?
>>
>>2952994

it teaches basic bookkeeping and accounting as well as law/tax law pertaining to the job.

+ gives you cert/license which make it easier to get hired by a company
>>
>>2953112
Ah. ty for the explanation. But is that the ground floor of this business?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.