[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /biz/, do you have a moment to talk about Satoshi's vision?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: rbtcfanatics.jpg (33KB, 271x357px) Image search: [Google]
rbtcfanatics.jpg
33KB, 271x357px
Do you have a moment to talk about Satoshi's vision? You need saving.
>>
>>2952097
Cashlets go home.
>>
*shuts the door on your face*
>>
>>2952097
reddit is for fags
>>
Show some respect to the guy who invented and created Bitcoin and started the whole crypro movement.

Jou are even worst then hem, at least they believe in something, jou are just copy pasteing shittalk.
>>
>>2952169
lmao nobody is dissing Satoshi, just the retards larping as prophets who believe they're speaking in his name
>>
File: CESMlnxWMAEBMrq.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CESMlnxWMAEBMrq.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>2952097
I certainly am happy to talk, but I would like to let you know I have already accepted Satoshi Nakamoto as my lord and savior. I have my copy of the white paper right here.

You folks look tired walking around in those suits, would you like a drink to take on the road?
>>
Satoshi's vision died a long time ago when CPU mining was obsoleted.
>>
>>2952169
I love how every pro-BCC post in /biz/ is obviously from an English second language speaker.

You a rittle upset, Ching chong?

Hate that your shitcoin is dropping to hell, pajeet?
>>
Was his vision destroy the bank system?
What was satoshi's end game?
>>
>>2952675
Except that's bullshit and Satoshi anticipated massive data centers being used.

>>2952984
Suck a dick Corecuck. I own both sides of the fork and the market will decide. It's funny how Corecucks are so afraid of free market competition. You wanted us to fork off, we've finally done it, yet you're still there terrified and crying.
>>
>>2953050
Look up the quote embedded in the first block. It was a times headline about the banking crisis and bailouts.
>>
>>2953078

Pls how can I see this help me out dont leave me be a clueless biztard
>>
>>2953060
>CPU
>Data Center
>People like you actually exist
Can you be any dumber
Method of mining has nothing to do with scale.
>>
Satoshi should've seen mining centralization and block bitching coming(he sort of did) and done something about it instead of passing the buck
>>
Let us read from the good book....

>A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online
>payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a
>financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main
>benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending.
>We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network.
>The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of
>hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing
>the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of
>events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As
>long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to
>attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The
>network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort
>basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest
>proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.