[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bitch ass cybersecurity student

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: spong.jpg (44KB, 499x356px) Image search: [Google]
spong.jpg
44KB, 499x356px
So my pussy ass friend is going into comp sci but doesn't want to work a 9 to 5 job. He's having a mid-life crisis because he wants to publish some shitty novel. How do I convince him to accept that he has to work like everyone else?
>>
>cybersecurity
tell him to kill himself
>>
>>2951552

OP as a 24 year old who smoked so much weed he doesn't want to do anything with his life and probably couldn't if he tried

tell your faggot friend to study cyber security. it will be going gangbusters when crypto *truly* takes off. I wish my brain were bigger so i could do it, and in fact i'm going to go study cybersecurity right now.
>>
>>2951552
Let him do whatever he wants. If he writes a novel and goes broke doing it, he'll come out of it a more experienced person. It's better than trying to convince him to work a job that he hates and have him wondering what could have been if he had just written the novel his whole life.
>>
>>2951606
Also, if I was that person and actually serious about writing a novel I would probably just stop talking to any of my friends who tried to convince me to do something else
>>
>>2951552
as someone who doesn't have 9-5 and lives of gains from stocks, I can say that your friend should (probably) work. I have a job lined up at an accounting firm in January. Getting to where I want to be will take some 9-5 work, for hopefully a single digit amount of years.

Tell your friend to identify where he wants to go in life. And then form a path to get there.
>>
>>2951606
okay but this novel is really ass. He has never written anything before and already thinks he can write a book. Even the premise sucks. It's called "The death of creativity" and it's about an artfag in a post-apocalyptic society and well that's it.
>>
>>2951636
>"The death of creativity"
maybe the fact that his book sucks is just him being really ironic
>>
>>2951606
Someone like my sister writes all the time and she's really good at it. She should be writing a book. This comp sci student rarely ever writes.
>>
File: 1501851093469.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
1501851093469.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>2951636
>It's called "The death of creativity" and it's about an artfag in a post-apocalyptic society and well that's it.

Haaha.....aa...ummm...'scuse me.

I got an idea. Why don't you ask your friend for collaborative art project. Tell him you want to make a YouTube series and he will be the star!

He will be lazy faggot millenial who doesn't want to lift a finger and get millions $$$$ in return so he can prolong and extend his arrested development eternal late-teenage pothead way of life for 10-20 more years.

It will be a hit!

You can give your buddey a name in the series, call him Mister Paf (Post apocalyptic faggot)
>>
>>2951552
tell him to ask other peoples advice if its good or not
>>
>>2951636
oh god
>>
Tell him about /biz/

This shits like heroin. I wish I found this place before I went to tard school I would have chosen CS instead.
>>
>>2951721
lolled out loud. What is tard school?
>>
>>2951796
college.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.