[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't worry /biztards, there are bigger cesspools than this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: killhim.png (113KB, 513x464px) Image search: [Google]
killhim.png
113KB, 513x464px
You think pajeets shilling their assburgers coins are bad, or those simps clinging on to dgb or xrp to this day, or those insufferable degenerates with pathetic nohumor sense of humor posting bancor unstoppale bitbean lambo memes are bad?

Check the greatest crypto cesspool on the planet, likes of which not even this fuckin place can compete with.

Pic related. I wish I could dox him, so I can find him and gut him like a pig for being so blatantly, criminally vile. Yeah yeah I know "who is dumb enough to believe him" it's not about who believes him, probably no one, but the mindset of being such scum to shill this shit with those pathetic meme lines and predictions...makes me fuckin sick.
>>
>>2951499

I was told by the majority the day BCC opened for trading it would be dumped to pennies, didn't happen.

BCC is like Trump, no one will admit they support it publicly but secretly it has a huge base of fans.
>>
>>2951520
>comparing BCC to Trump

Just no. BCC is the exact opposite, it has a very small base of Elitists and large pools propping it up. RIGHT NOW, they are mining it AT A LOSS
>>
>>2951520
you should buy as much BCC as you can and see how that works out
>>
>>2951499
nice just bought 100k

remember ALWAYS do the opposite of what biz says!
>>
>>2951520
>BCC is like Trum

Cringe
>>
>support is holding

lol?
>>
>>2951524

Mining at a loss, so they have ideals? That is the opposite of elitism when you're willing to throw money away to support a cause.
>>
>>2951499
yeah I hate this faggot, I once tweeted him asking if he thought BTC was going to crash back before the first may flash crash based off some shit I saw in market depth, and he didn't reply to me, and just tweeted what I told him like he came up with it himself

fucking faggot
>>
>>2951499
That self made business man who was ripping on people for not being in business bought into bcc for that reason at 900 usd each. Called everyone a kid when they told him to sell lol
>>
File: btb.jpg (43KB, 600x562px) Image search: [Google]
btb.jpg
43KB, 600x562px
Just wait when Polo and Coinbase release their BCC to customers, that shit'll be under 10 dollars in a matter of minutes.
>>
>>2951547

You mean 2 weeks and 6 months from now? Alot can change in days much less that time period.
>>
I throw a genuine fit every time I see these idiots drawing memelines I swear I wanna kill them not kidding I would take their life, I'm not kidding.
>>
>>2951520
Cringe
>>
>>2951576

I'll be back in a few hours when it rockets back to .2 to make fun of you all
>>
>>2951583
don't hold your breath :)
>>
>>2951542
They did that for Hillary too and every politician in existence. Would you call that "Ideals" or "special interests"? You fucking faggot.
>>
>>2951558
>6 months
...what? I thought it was two weeks for both
>>
>>2951499
Nah this guy is like a republican congress voting for whatever daddy Trump thought up today.

It's unlikely he will benefit personally from the shilling, it's just hurting others.

Shilling low-volume shitcoins is like scamming people in your neighbourhood, the gains are much more visible. Anyone listening to pajeet deserves whatever they get.
>>
File: hahafaggot.png (132KB, 574x407px) Image search: [Google]
hahafaggot.png
132KB, 574x407px
>>2951587

Yeah! Buy BCC guise. The charts the TA are clear.
>>
>>2951593

Polo is the 14th, Coinbase says "By January 1st, 2018" which could mean 6 months or next week, very vague.
>>
>>2951532
>>2951576
Samefag with a proxy? Or just stupid?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.