[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buttcoin Cash Support Group Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: btc-wojak.png (283KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
btc-wojak.png
283KB, 808x805px
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY BUTTCOIN CASH IS DROPPING!!!!!!!

EVERYONE SAID WE'D BTFO BTC. WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME /BIZ/?!
>>
truth be told this time /biz/ was right
>>
You Mean the Free money is losing value. I am surprised its not at zero yet.
>>
>>2951217
Smart money just keeps their poker face. It will flippen any time these days. Once BT core starts losing the steam it won't be able to adapt difficulty as swiftly as BCH does.

Prove me wrong with reasonable facts, if you can.
>>
>>2951236
That could take months, even years. This shits tanking hard before that
>>
>>2951217
If you use it, can you tell me which wallet client you're using?
>>
>>2951236
BCC has no fundamentals you faggot, BTC has actual demand as a medium of exchange. You people are so retarded it's funny. BCC is just Litecoin with the Bitcoin brand slapped over top, and that's not saying much because Litcoin has no real fundamentals behind it besides the fact that it's "different" in a way that the average speculator is completely oblivious to. BCC is a pump-and-dump just like every other shitcoin. You missed the peak but you can still sell now and at least get a couple hundred per coin. That's pretty good for free money. Keep hodling and you'll just end up a bagholder posting pink wojacks.
>>
File: 1496422491224.jpg (14KB, 240x227px) Image search: [Google]
1496422491224.jpg
14KB, 240x227px
>tfw bought 16.5 bcc at 0.39

>tfw comfy knowing that i did the smart thing

>tfw btc tanks and dies within a week, bcc moons to 5 digits
>>
>>2951314
>comparing based LTC to BCC
>Lightening

Bro dont do that again

and BCC is a scamcoin
>>
>>2951317
>being this much retarded
>>
>>2951314
You guessed right, I am still holding both. But AFAIK, BCC can win because it will adapt to difficulty much more easily. Then, Jihan and boys jump in and wreak havoc of Core, Coindesk, Banks, etc.
I hate BCC for coming to existence, but it now became a fact.
>>
>>2951314
That's like saying bitcoin 3 years ago had no fundamentals.
>>
>>2951217
Did you really think 8 years of BTC was just going to disappear over night. Most places are only just implementing BTC, they haven't even touched LTC and ETH meaningfully yet and you expected BCC to be valuable immediately?

I swear this board has so many idiots, why can't you just give up on crypto already and let the people who arent complete idiots talk.

Look, if BCC is going to be worth anything, it's going to take a bit of time.
>>
>>2951389
The people who are using BTC to buy drugs and fake IDs don't give a shit about "adaptability", as long as the sellers keep accepting BTC they'll keep using it. BTC already has the name recognition and brand, every no-name with a bank account knows about BTC even if they have no idea what it really is. It's baby's first coin, there's a reason why exchanges have BTC markets and not BCC markets. That's not gonna change unless BTC gets abandoned by the miners, which seems incredibly unlikely as of now. You're a hodler who'd rather put faith in animal spirits than exit while it's still worth it.

>>2951331
Litecoin only exists as a speculative market, at this point it's just an overinflated shitcoin fueled by higher-than-avg name recognition. That doesn't mean you shouldn't invest in it and try to ride the boom and bust, but don't expect to hit the moon anytime soon.
>>
>>2951434
BTC 3 years ago was still a medium of exchange. Nobody is using BCC as a medium of exchange, it's purely a speculative market.
>>
I hate life.

I've been waiting for my WAVES ICO to come in. I put the support message in weeks ago.

Today they announced you will get bitcoin cash equal to the amount of waves you had in your account on August 1st.

I would have about 5000 bcash if they gave me my waves.

This fucking sucks. Every day this fucking sucks.
>>
>>2951513
What did you do wrong?
>>
>>2951513
you mean literal waves coins?
and you just forgot to withdraw them from the ico page?
>>
>>2951217
No one here told you that. Stop going to r/btc
>>
>>2951697
Yes, actual WAVES.

I bought a ton of the ICO
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.