[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on BAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: attention.jpg (7KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
attention.jpg
7KB, 320x180px
I've been hearing that BAT is 'the next thing' but somebody else told me that their advertising thing only works on one the Brave browser, which would mean that the success of BAT relies on the success of a browser

What is the truth about it?
>>
>>2951109
You are trolling AGAIN?
Why didn't you just buy at 10 cents?
>>
The secret is the browser is just the first use case. They have a bunch more use cases in the pipeline. It's bigger than a browser.
>>
>>2951157
I saw somebody shilling it and I wasn't sure if they were right
>>2951182
If it doesn't get onto an AAA browser I don't see it taking off.

When do you expect it to take off? 3, 6 months? a year?
>>
Hurr durr, extensions for firefox and chrome in the works.

If you can't see why this coin is gonna be the next big thing, you don't deserve to own any.
>>
So this article came out today : https://basicattentiontoken.org/first-phase-of-the-basic-attention-token-platform-nears-rollout/
It explains perfectly why you should be buying BAT now when it's sitting on 5k. A launch of a working product always engages a pump and here you can expect 100% gainz mid September so no "long term hold" meme required
>>
>>2951109
>the success of BAT relies on the success of a browser
100% accurate
Insanely stupid concept
>>
>>2952285
this

no ones downloading your faggy browser to look at ads when i could just use chrome and uBlock.

this is actually one of the worst cryptos out there right now.
anyone buying today will be so fucking sorry when literally nobody uses brave
>>
>>2952297
>surely bat will overtake google adds

fucking lol. dumb shitcoin
>>
>>2952297
>this is actually one of the worst cryptos out there right now
don't get me started on ARK
>>
File: Screenshot_20170804-121250.jpg (455KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170804-121250.jpg
455KB, 1080x1920px
BAT confirmed redpilled
>>
>>2952349
It was designed to bleed newspapers and advertisers.

It was born redpilled.
>>
FYI bat has coordinated trolls who try to kill the price.
>>
Meh, I'm holding out to the 3rd or 4th round of ICO.
>>
>>2951109
BAT app will be extended to other browsers in due time. It's on their roadmap. BAT is just made for Brave, as of now.
>>
i got 4k BATs in my portfolio. The funny thing is i m currently storing cryptos for my whole famaily (i get 10%) and even my aunt is now a BAT holder without even knowing. Because i bought them for 10cent for her.
>>
>>2951109
Yeah i just got in today, rumour say it's getting on coinbase. That's a possible 10x.
>>
>>2954226
That's been a rumor since day 1 lol
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.