[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You Have 2 More Days for Free Monday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: WhiteBG.png (20KB, 810x722px) Image search: [Google]
WhiteBG.png
20KB, 810x722px
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptomaster007/ardor-platform-ignis-ico-part-2-of-2

On August 5th-August 12th, NXT holders will receive 1 IGNIS for each 0.40 NXT they have.

You should probably buy NXT now.

ARDR is also undervalued, since it is a lower price than NXT now and ARDR is NXT 2.0 with the main net launching October 14th.

This blockchain as a service platform is really exciting and the technology with the side chains is innovative.
>>
You have my attn. So what should I do? Hold NXT in an exchange wallet or does it have to be in a designated wallet
>>
>>2948373

You have to send them to the NXT wallet to get the free IGNIS which will be the default side chain token on the ARDR platform.

You can download the wallet here: https://nxt.jelurida.com/index.html

More info about the ICO: https://www.jelurida.com/ico
>>
>>2948392

Thanks OP, glad this thread isnt being shilled.

Say I get these IGNIS. How will I be able to trade them or cash them out? Or will I have to just hold and wait for an exchange to carry it?
>>
>>2948331

Ddue

>There will be 5 rounds each of which attempts to sell ownership of a fixed supply of IGNIS coins at a fixed price which increase per round.

It isn't "free", you exchange NXT for the new token on a tier basis
>>
OK Jelurida are a great team, and I honestly expect great things from them down the track, but I have to take issue with this statement:

>ARDR is also undervalued, since it is a lower price than NXT now and ARDR is NXT 2.0 with the main net launching October 14th.

Just because ARDR is the next incarnation of NXT doesn't mean its value has to be higher than NXT at all.

NXT will turn into IGNIS, which will be a "child chain" proof of concept working under the Ardor parent chain,

That's all. That doesn't say or imply anything about the relative value of the two coins. It doesn't guarantee that ARDR will be worth more than IGNIS.

Please bear in mind a lot of people bought Ardor at 10k sats, so be skeptical.

Having said that, Jelurida are great, Ardor is an excellent concept, and I DO think you should buy this coin at current prices.

Just do your research.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.