[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coinbase is holding customer's BCH!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170803-183700.png (129KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170803-183700.png
129KB, 720x1280px
Everyone who held BTC on Coinbase at the time of the fork has an equal amount of BCH currently stored on the exchange!

This is excellent news! As someone who was confused by the forking situation, I chose to keep my Bitcoin on Coinbase and watch the fork unfold.

I later regretted this decision, because of the risk of the possibility of BCH maintaining significant value, despite prior advice and predictions to the contrary.

When Coinbase users will gain access to their BCH is anyone's guess, but the fact that they are there, gives me peace of mind that I have BCH assets in the case of a flippening, and also makes me feel better about buying expensive Bitcoin immediately prior to the fork.
>>
Thats great news because otherwise they'd be faced with a massive civil lawsuit
>>
>>2948110
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BUY BUY BUY BUY
>>
File: conspiracy.jpg (34KB, 523x733px) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy.jpg
34KB, 523x733px
Cuckbase and Polo giving users their coins in the same day? Seems almost coordinated.
I'm willing to bet that the players in the NYC agreement see BCC as a legit threat to Bitcoin core.
I think they realized they fucked up hard.
>Agree in backroom deals that BCC is to be ignored like a shitcoin so people ignore it
>Free market fucks this up because they've made it too scarce
>Oy vey! Give the goyim their BCC asap so they can dump it all at the same time
>Grab up a few oversold coins *just in case
They can't lose.
>>
>>2948161
polo is giving out bcc?
>>
>>2948172
https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2017.08.03-Bitcoin-Cash-Update/
>>
>>2948110
withdrawable on jan.1. We'll be seeing a lot of BCH shillin up until then on this board
>>
>>2948110
wow basically loaned these exchanges interest free
>>
>>2948409
FUCK
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.