[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Board is Crypto Bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0305.png (326KB, 720x1301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0305.png
326KB, 720x1301px
Why the fuck doesn't 4chan have a board for crypto's already. I'm tired of seeing EVERY post being what shitty coin to dump your money into. I came here to see business and finance. Post real businesses that can be run.
>>
A business where you buy and sell cryptos
>>
/biz/ was made to be the crypto board you dumbass newfag
>>
>>2948048
It was like that before leddit took over.
>>
nocoiner detected
>>
>>2948048
It's the hot shit on the block and technically the most lucrative. I made like $700 today and did fuck all except put my money into something I thought would be a smart investment. Literally why discuss anything else right now? (Except maybe robinhood and the stock market in general since it's not horrible to make money off of right now either).

If you want to discuss something else, make a thread and if people think it's interesting, they'll reply.
>>
>>2948048
bitter nocoiner. why even live?
>>
>>2948048
Newfag, /biz/ was created to get crypto threads off /g/. It has always been a crypto board. GTFO and lurk moar
>>
File: IMG_0306.jpg (106KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0306.jpg
106KB, 2048x1024px
have fun gambling you retards
>>
>>2948097
heh, it is sorta fun, put $10 into something see where it leads you in a few years.
>>
Yeah, it's so much better when autists LARP as Canadian plumbers, real estate tycoons as 21, frugal retards or leeching parasitic sociopaths.

Crypto threads are actually the least autistic and smug of the lot.
>>
this board is about makin money, not paying pajeet to make your shitty social network app so you can make believe you're the next zuckerburg
>>
You guys are right, my bad, will be studying how to read price trends now. God Bless
>>
>>2948097
Go buy some gold grandpa. Maybe you'll get 10% return just before you die in a nursing home.
>>
>>2948048
as a crypto fag myself, I agree 100%. Before all this crypto shit, I liked /biz/ alot giving advice to legitimate NEETS and talking to former homeless people and how they survived and made it-- without crypto.

Some of these threads occasionally occur, but im sure gets quickly deleted or archived.

I'm also for FLAGS...every poster MUST have a flag on the crypto board-- block vpns.
>>
>>2948048
This place was made as a containment board for crypto to keep /g/ clean but I do agree with what you say however the solution is simple and age old: Don't like the thread topic? Don't post in it.
Feel like there is limited discussion when we could be talking about better things? Make the thread.

Also a protip: Don't be a nocoiner
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.