[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How legit is Kraken?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1R1pdAKq.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1R1pdAKq.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
How legit is Kraken?
>>
I only use them to exchange my coins to fiat and send to my bank

i prefer bittrex to do any actual trading
>>
>>2947855

I was going to use it to buy BTC with fiat.
>>
>>2947869
it works fine, but their trading UI is absolute garbage, i dont even think they have charts on there

they have a pretty decent volume on big coins aswell, buying and selling coins is fine on it though
>>
>>2947880

ok thanks
>>
>>2947841
It's slow that's their big problem. Pretty legit besides that. Never had a problem with them with withdrawal or such.
>>
>>2947841
similar to coinbase, as in legit but they WILL go down during any big crypto movements

i use them as my fiat gateway
>>
>>2947922

how are their fees compared to coinbase?
>>
>>2947841
one of the best security wise

Cons: terrible layout, hard to quickly see the stats on a coin

also it takes over a month to verify an account for fiat, you are better off using coinbase
>>
>>2947929
kraken fees are basically non-existant compared to coinbase

coinbase charges 1.5% for any fiat transfers, kraken takes like 0.20%
>>
It's one of the only exchanges I know of that doesn't use fractional reserves.

Downside is they go down a lot, and I mean a lot, when there is heavy traffic.

That said, I only trade on kraken and withdraw multiple times a day with no problems.

I recommend.
>>
>>2947880
you dumbass click the button that says "new charting and trading tools" (BETA) with the bright blue outline...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.