[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any property owners on /biz/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 873873.png (809KB, 589x494px) Image search: [Google]
873873.png
809KB, 589x494px
Thinking about buying a house to rent out to college cucks. What's the best method, how quickly can I make the property pay for itself? Bank vs Credit Union for the mortgage? How do you avoid getting raped by banks?

I've heard the laws in my state give landlords headaches tho, anyone here got experience with this shit
>>
save up 20% of the downpayment and the rent should equal at least 1% of the property value per month. For college try to get one close to campus as possible. Also make sure the tenants are a group
>>
Side note, include internet in cost of rent for said plebs, build small room in basement or attic and put mining equipment in there. Students pay for elec and you mine with the cost of no electricity :)
>>
>>2947527
Kek, I like this guy.
>>
>>2947527
Lmao thats genious.
>>
If I have access to a VA loan with low interest. like 4.15% for a 30 year loan, What would be the best way to make money off a property you rent out?

I'm thinking maybe like a duplex or something similar. How do I get the best return on the investment?

Maybe buy a duplex in a college town or something? only issue is that you have to "live there" for two years or something.

Would it be wise to refurbish it, and then sell within 5 years?
>>
>>2947236
>Also make sure the tenants are a group

As a note you aren't legally allowed to discriminate on this basis- so don't advertise this. But, you know, you may decide not to rent to others for "various reasons"
>>
>>2947527
"Hey man we had like a $500 electric bill!"

"Yeah, you, uh, probably are using way too much hot water. Try cutting down your shower time. Or I can give you some low flow shower heads"
>>
>>2947185
>My gf looks exactly like this but slightly less attractive

Fuuuuuckkk youuuuuuu
>>
>>2947593
Buy a 2-4plex, live in one side and rent out the others. Move out as soon as you can and rent out the other side.
>>
>>2947527
fucking genius..
>>
all seriousness you can get low down payment loans for 4 units max(then it is classed as commercial)Tell then you're living there and then move out.

rent out each room separately for highest return as for example a 2 bedroom could be 700/month or it could be 2x450 a month

market them as 'private room in shared apartment', post over all student facebook groups, craigslist etc, make sure they agree to let you show their room in the case of them informing you they want to move so you have at least a month to get someone new in for when they leave.

depends how much time you want to put in, you can make the most money running a place as short term furnished rentals or extended stay (airbnb) but it takes time cleaning after them and responding to requests etc,

then on the opposite end you can just rent each unit out on a standard 12 month lease.

go to biggerpockets.com they pretty much have it all on there, the term is called house hacking
>>
>>2947185
>jessica babyfat

HHHHNNNNNGGGG THIS BITCH IS RETARDEDLY HOT IT IS INSANE
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.