[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bancor bread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: bancor worthless jewcoin.jpg (309KB, 1831x732px) Image search: [Google]
bancor worthless jewcoin.jpg
309KB, 1831x732px
>Every day bagholders shill their jewcoin
>every day it continues lower

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>2945159
Hi I bought 8000 from anon. Was good investment??
>>
>>2945159
Okay. Lets wait a few hours for the stox ico to wrap up and pick up this discussion again.
>>
>>2945180
>coin requires developers to make "ICO"s just to sustain any sort of interest
>this isn't an obvious pyramid scheme

Enjoy losing another 50%
>>
>>2945166
taas, blockchain capital and tim draper thought so. next year there will be many BNT icos, so you have time to profit elsewhere if you see opportunity.
>>
>>2945195
see
>>2945192
>>coin requires developers to make "ICO"s just to sustain any sort of interest

It's a scamcoin made by jews. You probably think this is a plus, though.
>>
File: Galia-Benartzi.png (821KB, 975x975px) Image search: [Google]
Galia-Benartzi.png
821KB, 975x975px
>>2945205
Thats one scam that they offer, theres also the etf and token changer scams. LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE
>>
>>2945192
Requires? No. ICOs using BNT are obly a slice of this pie. Bancor is bringing ETFs, easy fiat to altcoin/altcoin to altcoin purchasing without a buyer/seller needed for wildly increased adoption, a platform to create localized tokens, etcetc. There are other projects that do these things to varying degrees. If you believe in them more, buy them. I'm going with the one that Tim Draper and the Founders Fund are investing in. I'm going with the one wih the architect of the Euro advising. Seems like the obvious pick to me. You don't have to agree, but getting pissy and calling us shills doesn't undo the promise of this project.
>>
File: 1465590996292.jpg (110KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
1465590996292.jpg
110KB, 497x640px
>>2945159
Easy. It's literally unstoppable on its way down.

>mfw when it had a couple days of growth during the general alts rise and all the banckucks of the board were shouting MIRACLE like a bunch of retards
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.