[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fear and Greed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1501383209807.jpg (306KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501383209807.jpg
306KB, 500x800px
What do you think drives the waves of buying and selling cheap stocks and crypto?
Will fear and greed - buying in now to not miss out on gainz - really be enough to motivate people to start planning ahead and betting on the future?
I don't know a single person IRL who has savings AND investments, nearly everyone I am acquainted with is one paycheck away from eviction... Will fear of missing out drive people to start gambling little bits of money on the future or not, anons? Please tell me what drives you to invest (inb4 pussy, lambos, etc) and how you compare to everyone you know. Do fear and greed motivate you?
>>
>>2943813
I have 100k in savings and 9k in investments.

Not saying it's right, but that's what I've got.
>>
>>2943827
Nice! You're on /biz/, obviously you have some advanced knowledge of the world...
But how about your social sphere IRL? Are the ones of us on these boards the ONLY ones who are trying to play this game? Every millenial and adult I know doesn't save and invest at the same time. I do know some that invest, but they're kind of dumb and do things like buy 1 Amazon share AFTER it hits the news... Definitely fear and greed in their mindset...
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.