[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what happened with that whole RDD thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1423485181433.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1423485181433.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
So what happened with that whole RDD thing?
>>
>>2941040
>Devs talking about how they are not rushed to bring out reddid because its all about "being the social currency", "our purpose to bring people together", "peace and love and caring". it's all bullshit.

>This all started when it mooned from 5 sats after being shilled a bunch because "Devs are now active again thanks to newfound interest and hype over the coin".

Guess what everyone, shit went up 1600%, devs saw $$ in their eyes, saying they'll get the legendary ebin reddid out... but they wont because that's what they said 3 years ago before people lost interest, and people lost interest again.

5sat RDD marine here. been a bumpy ride but i sold this week at 45. Fuck this coin no one cares about it.

PS WHY THE FUCK WOULDNT YOU JUST TIP WITH ANY OTHER COIN. CLICKING A USERNAME IS JUST ABOUT AS SIMPLE AS COPYPASTING AN ADDRESS TO PAY.
>>
>>2941133

>PS WHY THE FUCK WOULDNT YOU JUST TIP WITH ANY OTHER COIN. CLICKING A USERNAME IS JUST ABOUT AS SIMPLE AS COPYPASTING AN ADDRESS TO PAY.

Redd-id would still be huge, if it ever came out, and it would actually give the shitcoin its purpose. The price would skyrocket and that's the reason everyone is still holding. Dev team is not open about their progress though and their "marketing" team is pretty much a pack of shills, who flood the 4chan.

I'm still in until the end of august, but after that fuck the whole thing.
>>
>>2941199
>flood the 4cha
>>
>>2941133
>WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TIP
>>
>>2941344
m'lady
>>
>>2941199
tips are small payments sometimes less than a dollar. you cant do micropayments with btc (for example) because the transaction fee will be so low it wont get confirmed for 10 years
>>
>>2941040
it's cheap so just wait for the inevitable pajeet pump. same with mooncoin
>>
File: 1480561655194.png (287KB, 405x412px)
1480561655194.png
287KB, 405x412px
>buying a token with a single use case for a website which won't provide administrative support for it who already happens to have several crypto tip bots which you can call at any point in time by leaving a comment
>>
>>2941517

Reddcoin is not meant for reddit. It's meant to be used in social media on any platform.

In reality no one really cares about the social media tipping. If some camwhore site starts using RDD, then it's time to land on moon.
>>
>>2941538
>muh social media coin
aka. shitcoin with incompetent dev.
>>
>>2941497

I'm not sure, what your point is, but I'm not assuming RDD to rise on the level of bitcoin. Its value right now is shit and there's plenty of room to grow. It could easily rise 50x and you could still use it to use it as a tip in social media.
>>
>>2941499
Or Dime. Seriously, check it out - up 460% today. WTF.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.