[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turns out we can clone value

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: clone - Copy.png (42KB, 1323x213px) Image search: [Google]
clone - Copy.png
42KB, 1323x213px
Did you really think it wasn't possible anon?
Enjoy your value FIAT and ass medicine retards.
>>
>>2939459
Because I'm not the only one who can't sell that crap! Sadly, It will fucking implode before I have a chance to do so, but it's nice to dream about free money I guess.
>>
>>2939502
it wont implode if we all hodl ;)
>>
I did warn you fucking guys that wallets would go into maintenance. I suggest taking the 0.1 on hitb, once the rest of the market opens the best assumption is that it falls lower across the board
>>
mfw we literally became the jew
>>
It's called supply and demand, you really think $40 billion actual dollars flowed into Bitcoin to make it worth that much?
>>
>>2939719

This, its like half the idiots here are too stupid to comprehend how currency works. When one person pays another person $400 for a bitcoin cash, that doesn't mean he just created 16,000,000 x 400 dollars. $400 and a bitcoin cash changed hands, that is all.
>>
Must be one of these:
1. BTC was undervalued before the fork
2. BTC is overvalued now
3. BCC is overvalued now
Which do you guys think it is?
>>
>>2939758
It could be that the BCC has intrinsic value because so many people already own it
>>
>>2939765
but I could create a fork of bitcoin right now and everyone who owns bitcoin would own it. That doesn't make it valuable
>>
>>2939755
>>2939719
It's even funnier because the amount of BCC actually being traded is in the thousands compared to the actual supply and its price will plummet when they fucking start mining it again.
>>
>>2939769
agreed. Once the difficulty is adjusted, expect double digit BCC
>>
>>2939758
No it isn't, if people like BCC but didn't get in the fork they'll buy it up. If people like BTC segwit, they'll buy it up. Money was literally created.
It's no different than the fed creating fed bucks
>>
>>2939779
>>2939769
>>2939719
All correct, yet all asspained because they missed out on the pump. Tsk tsk.
>>
it will crash hard. as soon you can deposit BCC you should sell.
i sold at .01 yesterday, as /biz/ told me, which was a great idea. thank you /biz/.
>>
>>2939769
>>2939779
Mining is definitely not going to make a big difference. People gaining access to their coins from polo, coinbase, etc will.
>>
>>2939806
but when the fed creates fed bucks, it makes all current fed bucks less valuable
>>
>>2939812
>.01 yesterday, as /biz/ told me

You would have had to sell as soon as it was open on Bittrex, and by that I mean within minutes which I'm doubting you were quick enough to do.
>>
N O

B L O C K S

36 hours behind the real BTC, no BCC block in 7 hours.
>>
>>2939845
Not until it's traded.
If fed bucks are kept in few hands, value changes very little.
But once the population gets hold of it, they suddenly have more and expect more.
>>
>>2939806
It's nothing like that you ass

see here with dubs:
>>2939755
>>
>>2939459
We the fed now!
>>
>>2939719
HOW ARE PEOPLE NOT SEEING THIS
Honestly for once in my life I don't want this place an heroing
>>
>>2939758
all of them
>>
>>2939719
what is market cap
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.