[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is technical analysis even relevant in crypto? seems that the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1501651605561.jpg (67KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501651605561.jpg
67KB, 720x900px
is technical analysis even relevant in crypto? seems that the main driving force of the market is fake news and rumors, not accounting for scams
>>
Who's this semen demon
>>
>>2939173
How can anyone go outside after styling themselves into a good damn goblin like this? Is there any explanation outside of mental illness?
>>
>>2939179
some low test kike probably
>>
>>2939173
Forget the picture and answer the question. Is technical analysis relevant?
>>
>>2939192
I was just joshing

the person in the pic is FtM so is likely higher test than me since I don't take T
>>
>>2939198
www.tradingview.com/chart/ETHUSD/KlMhDKhr-ETHUSD-long-idea-8-2/
Yes its relevant
>>
>>2939173
how many bcc for a gf like this
>>
>>2939173
It's not, crypto market acts nothing like forex and such. It's a whole different market with a whole different demographic.
>>
>>2939204
Thank you. I'm reading a book on technical analysis hoping it will have a use
>>
>>2939217
>>2939204
well fuck me then, i ask because the volatility is fucking ridiculous and the only way i can think of for such large price movements is fear which is powered by news and rumors
>>
Which Crypto Will Enter the market.
That's the point of all of this. Bitcoin is king now but is the best Crypto technology? That's what the big dogs are investigating Now.
>>
>>2939173
long positions are not relevant in crypto
>>
>>2939217
>It's not

you're so wrong its painful.

Technical analysis is all about human psychological interpretations and reactions to the graphs. Day to day trading is all about technical analysis. The fundamental concepts are the same within any market.
>>
>>2939249
not the question mate, i'm not asking which coin will be the next bitcoin but rather can you make predictions with technical analysis on the price of the future of any non-shitcoin
>>
>>2939248
It is hardly applicable outside of BTC/ETH and a couple others. With the smaller ones you're basically just engaging in gambling. I mean when was the last time you saw 95% of the world's gold supply in 0.5 seconds and now it's trading at <$1 per ounce.
>>
File: LEVELS.png (22KB, 992x527px) Image search: [Google]
LEVELS.png
22KB, 992x527px
>>2939173
Vitalik play agnust newbes, you play agnust both of them
Only Genius can win
>>
>>2939173
You are correct. Speaking of that:

https://mylinx.io/news/complete-3rd-party-platform-integration-and-fiat-entry/
be quick
>>
>>2939173
WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT VITALIK'S HOLOCAUST LOOKIN ASS OR THIS SKINNY FAGGOT?
>>
Again, technical analysis is always relevant. You just need to remember that the crypto markets are on steroids and move much much faster.
>>
>>2939275
>Technical analysis is all about human psychological interpretations and reactions to the graphs.
the only fault i could see in this is the irracional thinking most of these retards in here have.
>>2939278
>>2939308
short and quick, best responses so far.
>>
>>2939173
TA is never relevant.
>>
>>2939173
Technical analysis only works if other people also believe meme triangles. The majority of people trading crypto are not "professional" traders so their meme triangles are powerless.
>>
>>2939406
so prices move randomly?
>>
>>2939406
yeah i thought about it the same way
>>
>>2939441
mostly motivated by rumors, shilling and news
>>
>>2939460
so, for example, barring rumors, shilling or news, the price of btc in 24 hours is just as likely to be $1 as it is to be $2750? That's what random means.
>>
>>2939276
I don't know the rules of the money game. So I cannot answer the question. Sorry.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.