[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Financing your finances

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

Where did you get the money that you started with?
Discuss.

I worked at wageslave Sears.
>>
Several years in the job market spending less money than I made.
>>
File: 1497811233399.jpg (177KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497811233399.jpg
177KB, 1080x1080px
Extra Student Loans.

It was a dumb idea at the time but i already doubled up so idk what to think about it anymore. Easy to say it was a good idea after the fact.
>>
>>2937393
The job market? Like freelance?
>>
wagecucking, now hoping to make some money on the side, gambling the markets/side jobs
>>
>>2937405
You gambled your student loans?
>>
>>2937411
no, basically the same shit you did
>>
>>2937429
Like i said. It was a dumb idea at the time lmao and i couldn't pull it out of the exchange at the time either because i wasn't verified. So i was forced to deal with my stupidity but then ended up more than doubling my money.
>>
File: 1496560797493.jpg (252KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1496560797493.jpg
252KB, 960x1280px
Gotta wagecuck. You just gotta do it.
1. Earn money to start a business or invest or both.
2. Make yourself miserable enough to motivate yourself to make it possible that you never have to wagecuck again
>>
>>2937405
>gambling
>good idea
And what would you have done if you lost it? Well, whatever. At least you made money. Hopefully you can keep it instead of gambling it away.
>>
File: 1500324672788.gif (1MB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1500324672788.gif
1MB, 207x207px
>be a eastern euro NEET
>have cheap electricity
>find out i can mine shitcoins for money about a month ago with my NEET pc

tommorow i am getting a second graphics card paid for with only mining profits, will be earning 120+ euros (33% of the average wage in my country) i have some money saved up and plan to buy another GPU by the end of the month, TFW i will be earning the same wage as someone who works 8 hour shifts at a shit job for being a neet, TFW by the end of the next year i will be earning triple of what an average wagecuck earns feelsgood
>>
>>2937543
120 euros with 2 GPUs?
What are you mining?
>>
>>2937565
sry meant to say USD,
eth + decred dual mine, also note that i had a very good mining card in my neet PC (290 tri-x) and the second one i will be getting is a cheap sapphire 470 nitro+ that i was lucky to grab from some dude
>>
>>2937405
Former hardcore gambler here. You did say that in your post but really no one can overstate the fact that you got off very, very lucky. Gamble with what you can afford to lose and only for fun. If you believe you cannot do it, just go cold turkey.
>>
File: 04 - RPDwVTP.jpg (221KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
04 - RPDwVTP.jpg
221KB, 750x1334px
>>2937387
I pretended to be a girl and got men online to send me money.
>>
File: QuestradeLogo.jpg (116KB, 2000x1176px) Image search: [Google]
QuestradeLogo.jpg
116KB, 2000x1176px
Is it really worth investing a couple hundred bucks in indexes per month at a time if the fee is $7-$10 per transaction?

>pic related
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.