[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any introductory knowledge/tutorial I must learn in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1493914158819.jpg (89KB, 1080x637px) Image search: [Google]
1493914158819.jpg
89KB, 1080x637px
Is there any introductory knowledge/tutorial I must learn in order to understand everything discused here/beginning investing. I'm dumb
>>
another "please spoon feed me or link me to a spoon feeding book" thread. it's just sad. you have literally all human knowledge at your fingertips. you don't need some random fags on /biz/ to direct you to any of it. just google.
>>
buy low sell high
>>
>>2937205

you'll see a lot of anons talking about "up and coming" coins here. buy whenever they say to buy.
>>
>>2937205

and also stop sleeping it interferes with crypto trading ability. the longer you stay awake the clearer you see things.
>>
>>2937216
I specifically stated that I'm dumb and beginner
>>
>>2937205
here is your beginner tutorial

>fags trying to shill their shitcoin bcs they are holding mad bags
>buy high sell low
>never be a nocoiner unless BTC drops then always be a nocoiner because fuck cryptofags XD
>le ebin Warren Buffet memes kek market device patient gains
>buy bitbean
>just sold 100k oh wait I bought 100k
>ALWAYS short when there are pink wojacks
>pink wojacks are the ultimate sign Vitalik died and ETH is dead unless it isnt therefore it will moon
>EVERYTHING WILL MOON until it wont but never hold bags on the ATH you fucking newfag bagholder kek just sold 100k
>chinese whales will always dump on you anon stay mad
>>
>>2937253
in that case all in on bitbean
>>
>>2937205
Start here

>buy low, sell high

This is the simplest and most basic principle, yet the hardest to master. Experts spend years of training and hours upon hours of research, yet still fail to get it right sometimes.
>>
>>2937270

this guy feels it
>>
in all serious anon the best advice you'll get is to watch order books.

this isn't like trading any "SEC-blessed" asset. i'm literally 100% serious in that you can't apply any kind of financial economics here. i was larping before but now i'm giving you pearls.

this is about watching order books to see what whales are doing. you are a minnow, watch what the sharks are doing and try to get a piece of the kill. try to pump before the pump and dump before the dump. that's literally all /crypto/ is.
>>
>>2937205
seriously though if you want to get into cryptocurrencies what you do is

>1) understand what bitcoins is and how it works
>2) watch the market and you will learn how money flows a bit better
>3) learn to read charts and orderbooks
>4) learn basic chart analysis, understand resistance levels and fibonacci levels
>5) research many different cryptos and understand their different use cases start off understanding the difference between BTC, ETH and XRP for a start
>6) read up on smaller coins, go to their websites and read about their vision, their team, read their whitepaper and form an opinion
>7) once you have a few coins you think are interesting watch them and learn more about how the market moves also about pairings between different currencies

for a fast overview: https://cryptowat.ch/
for a overview of the entire market: https://coinmarketcap.com/

more detailed charts should be available at your trading website or you can easily find them on the net. learn what the candles mean and basic trading principles. lastly buy low sell high
>>
File: 1500175881321.jpg (68KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1500175881321.jpg
68KB, 540x405px
>>2937205
I am thinking doing a /bizarro/ guide for the Dumb and Noob but I need anon PRO and BRO tips too. Stay tuned.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.