[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOL O L

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: mockup-d4612022_1024x1024@2x[1].png (509KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mockup-d4612022_1024x1024@2x[1].png
509KB, 1000x1000px
LOL
O
L
>>
>>2936902
HAHHAHHAHHA

This must be the cutest attempt of making the shitcoin pump again.
>>
yum
>>
My god
>>
What site did you make this on?
>>
>>2936902
this thread has to stay out of the archive long enough for me to post my cum tribute. Having printer issues, please stand by.
>>
>>2936902
nice! just bought 100k
>>
>>2937331
It's dude.
>>
>>2937392
goddamit i fixed my printer cartrdige and was so close to blowing my load all over the printout when you wanna come on here and post this fucking bullshit.

Look at those fucking KNEES, those are NOT a dude's KNEES. That is a VERY HOT GIRL with SMOOTH LEGS and HIGH SOCKS.

Fuck I lost my hard-on, now I have to start all over. Please stand by, cum tribute will be posted asap
>>
>>2937449
Godspeed anon.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-02_04-30-37.png (56KB, 1186x456px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-02_04-30-37.png
56KB, 1186x456px
Hey guys what's 7.5% of $2000?
>>
>>2937449
post dick and/or webm
>>
>>2937449
>still no tribute
>>
>>2939037
The original printout got all crumpled and looked dumb, and now my blue ink doesn't work so the results are really alien looking. You wouldn't maybe imagine that image has a bunch of blue in it, or that a printer would need blue ink to print it, but it does, and does.

I can't jerk off to some weird red-and-green christmas tree-looking legs so I am currently waiting in line at Best Buy with a new printer cartridge. As soon as I get this home I'm gonna print those legs out properly on GOOD QUALITY paper stock and then bust a nice gooey nut all over them. Like, several tablespoons' worth. Then I'll post the pic.

Stay tuned!
>>
>>2939066
Why not just spooge on your monitor
>>
>>2939066
>>2937449
the hero we don't deserve
>>
>>2939070
I'm on the way home RIGHT NOW, I'm not gonna cum on my fucking phone and then take a picture with my webcam, that's just stupid.

Ok I shouldn't be posting while driving, especially with the raging hard-on I have imagining how hot it's gonna look when I splooge all over that printout. I got REALLY nice paper, like high-grade resume-quality paper, so it's gonna be dope. Stay tuned!
>>
>>2939082
show hardon
>>
>>2939086
what are you, gay?? This is about me posting a cum tribute not whatever perverted bullshit you're trying to turn it into.

Fuck you and fuck this goddamn commuter traffic!!!!!!
>>
>>2939149
>cum tributes
>not gay
youre showing your cum to a bunch of guys man, thats p gay
>>
>>2939158
wtf, I try to do something nice for this board, and now you're saying I'm gay. Thanks ASSHOLE. There's nothing "gay" about cum tributes when they're on a picture of a WOMAN, okay? Now if I was cumming on a picture of Vitalik like SOME PEOPLE probably do, that shit would be gay.

At this point I can barely get hard at all, so thanks for totally sabotaging my effort to provide a nice cum tribute to OP's picture!!! Bet you're lots of fun at parties too!

FUCK!
>>
>>2939330
Your cum tribute isn't going to make me any money so fuck off and die
>>
>>2938131
$150. Big deal. unless you're able to do that 10 times per day, then I will have respect for you.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.