[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Electron Cash now working. What do you do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: brain-thinks-about-money.jpg (381KB, 2048x1246px) Image search: [Google]
brain-thinks-about-money.jpg
381KB, 2048x1246px
So my wallet was in Electron Cash phone wallet.

Now Electron Cash won't let me withdraw. It gives me an error every time I withdraw to an address and the addresses are correct. What is going on and how do I withdraw???
>>
Bump. Please anyone. It seems like my BCC is now gone.
>>
Can anyone help? How do I do this?
>>
PLEASE this was literally my rent money for this month will someone who understands this please tell me how to get my money off of Electron Cash wallet?
>>
>>2936667
Lol
>>
>>2936880
Lol u dunce
>>
yeah i did a relay hack and have all your bitcoin, everyone who was hit send 20% of your bitcoin to 1C8RGq21mJEnZet7amz5dnvmEbMBFqUTut or i will be dumping your stolen bcc on bittrex
>>
So it's just in my Electron Cash wallet but it won't let me withdraw it. What do I do?
>>
>>2936880
Why do people do this
>>
>>2937077
because larping is too easy
>>
Does anyone know why?!?!?

Why won't my Electron Cash wallet withdraw money?
>>
File: g - Tech Support.png (302KB, 1200x300px) Image search: [Google]
g - Tech Support.png
302KB, 1200x300px
>>2937186
Does /biz/ look like a tech support board to you?
>>
>>2937083
Yeah I doubt he's larping. I know a dude who cashed out at a massive loss because he would've missed his car payment otherwise. People are dumber than you think.
>>
>>2937272
An unforeseen emergency came up that ate through my emergency fund and another which will terminate my income. I didn't believe when I invested that I was investing more than I could lose.

Anyway, I need to get this money out of Electron Cash.

If anyone here can help me, I would sincerely appreciate it.
>>
>>2937291
Why don't you ask the Electron Cash devs/support team instead?
>>
>>2937396
As far as I can tell, there isn't one. There isn't any indication of how to contact them on their website.
>>
>>2937396
They don't have one lmao
>>
>>2936667
Where are you trying to deposit? I thought all the exchanges were still blocking BCC deposits and withdrawals.
>>
>>2937650
HitBTC and ViaBTC are not blocking it. But when I try to deposit to either, it waits a few seconds and then gives me an error.

It's looking more and more like I'm supposed to wait for their dev team to come out with an update to fix this or something. Great.
>>
File: 1414327135249.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1414327135249.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
Excellent OP, you'll be my guinea pig to confirm if this works.

See:
>https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@electroncash/electron-cash-how-to-check-you-are-on-the-bitcoin-cash-chain

Post if it works (with proof if possible).
>>
>>2937824
I'm using the phone version so it's too different but your thing helped me realize that it says "Blockchain length: 46911 blocks" on mine.

That's too short, isn't it? I'm not sure what to do to make it longer yet since I've been waiting a day now.
Any advice for the phone version?
>>
>>2937824
I went to the plebbit post about it and it says that my error may have happened to someone else but they will try to fix it in the next release.... This was said 2 hours ago.
>>
U got rekd, they're a scam.
>>
>>2938233
I'm the OP but I'm at home now.

But they had the whole thing on Github and people said they checked it and all that and it didn't seem to be a scam.
>>
>>2937272
But how could you plan your rent on the sudden reward of a chain fork whose value could've been as low as zero?
>>
>>2938291
See: >>2937291
It's been a really, really bad week for me.
>>
>>2936667
>he fell for the electron cash scam
Dude, this wallet isn't audited and is most likely a scam to steal your bitcoins
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.