[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bittrex BCH wallet maintenance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Bitcoin-green1.jpg (88KB, 710x434px) Image search: [Google]
Bitcoin-green1.jpg
88KB, 710x434px
Do you have same situation, you could not deposit Bitcoin Cash to Bittrex wallet?

If so, how long these maintenance situations usually last?
>>
File: 1494699008334.jpg (43KB, 648x526px) Image search: [Google]
1494699008334.jpg
43KB, 648x526px
to add to OP's questions, can I use an API to bypass the "maintenance" and deposit BCH?
>>
Has Bittrex Bitcoin Cahs wallet been working, or is it that it has been frozen whole time?

And what is your opinion, do you see that Bitcoin Cash price is going to rise in future, or do you prefere that sell now?
>>
BCH has a non-functioning blockchain, one of the recent blocks took 12 hours.

This isn't fucking rocket science, you didn't need to make this thread.
>>
File: a38.jpg (75KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
a38.jpg
75KB, 1024x962px
>>2936700

yes, im not expert of these things, so do you mean that nobody cant sell Bitcoin Cash right now because this non-functioning blockchain thing?
>>
help!

Can you sell Bitcoin Cash right now, or is this coin now frozen, so you cant sell them?
>>
>>2936766
you can only sell BCH on bittrex if you already had BTC there when it forked and they gave you BCH, but I'm hoping some techno-whiz will come along and let me know if I can use an API to bypass their maintenance and deposit BCH
>>
File: 1463013347780.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1463013347780.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>tfw BCH doesn't get a functioning blockchain for weeks and people on Bittrex end up holding pretend currency
>>
>>2936783
Read the thread you fucking mong.
>>
>>2936811
you're a brainlet lying about it being a "non-functioning blockchain" though, I'm hoping for somebody with knowledge to answer me
>>
>>2936803
Blocks are being mined even a 4mb + block that took a while. You can transfer your bch to exchanges and sell it. They are just larping becouse they are afraid te sell
>>
>>2936783

You pathetic dumb swine, I hope you die for being such insufferable ignorant /bizrael pajeet.

Fuck you.

Deposit semen in your mothers mouth. Picture that now, you dumb faggot.
>>
File: 1498021309750.png (205KB, 699x523px) Image search: [Google]
1498021309750.png
205KB, 699x523px
>>2936840
is there a problem friend
>>
So, Bitcoin Cash is coin that you cant use.

Bittrex wallet frozen etc. etc.
>>
>>2936837
>>2936838
Dumb cash shills.

If you consider twelve hour block times functioning then sure, it's functioning.

No exchanges are trusting the chain. The only exchange even accepting deposits will not let you withdraw for twenty blocks because a Wipeout or double spend is far too likely. We haven't even mined twenty blocks yet.

Go back to shilling your shit coin on leddit.
>>
>>2936838
Which exchanges currently accept BCH deposits?
>>
>>2936838
>>2936840
easy, gooks... you are so mad nobody gives a shit about your BiCH coin it accentuates your slanted eyes making you blind.
>>
>>2936653
They are waiting for a minimum 6 blocks per hour to enable deposits. Not gonna happen.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.