[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MILO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1490472843997.png (243KB, 732x412px) Image search: [Google]
1490472843997.png
243KB, 732x412px
When will /biz/ learn? If you really want to make money you need to invest in and promote a low marketcap coin. You're only going to get fleeced by the whales if you try to swim in the ocean.

Join us. Shadilay. https://discord.gg/2DASvCZ
>>
Milo is a dumb twat who works for Peter Thiel,
>>
OP, you must literally be the last person on /biz/ still bagholding this scamcoin
>>
>>2936152
He makes money
>>
>>2936167
he redpills faggots about sharia :D
>>
nobody wants to buy your bags op. you're just waiting to dump.
>>
>>2936152
To be fair its better to make a coin about a controversial figure than about a perfectly agreeable one
>>
>>2936131
Long time since we had a Milo thread.
Blockexplorer is fucking dead, devs are barely posting in the ANN. Sell walls are getting thicker.
And I'm still cucking on my 80% loss on 100k+ coins.
Go MiloCoin!
>>
>>2936586
Clearly you havent been promoting it
>>
>>2936307
Nah, because I and most other people who hate this zionist literal fag will never buy this coin, just for the name
>>
>>2936847
Uhh, because there's nothing to promote? Even the dev is a shady and lazy fuck who won't bump his own thread and won't answer questions.
Promote a coin with a dead block explorer? Kek...
Look at the fucking volume on yobit. Let me help you there, it's 0 BTC.
>>
>>2936586
>>2936923
There's no sell support. Price could jump easily
>>
Has anyone else had trouble getting active connections on the wallet? I had to format my drive and my new wallet will not sync at all, have correct .conf file already
>>
File: 1488244556075.jpg (4MB, 3464x2309px) Image search: [Google]
1488244556075.jpg
4MB, 3464x2309px
>>2936131
Holy shit, it's been months since this was shilled.
>>
File: holyVolume.png (39KB, 1117x531px) Image search: [Google]
holyVolume.png
39KB, 1117x531px
>>2937680
>There's no sell support.
A month ago there was a sell wall of 2 BTC until 5000 sats.
Now there's a sell wall of 2 BTC until 700 sats.

>Price could jump easily
It could, but it won't.
>pic related
Embarrassing
>>
>>2936131
if anyone wants a good coin with low marketcap and an actual really good dev team look at district0x. ICO just ended, tokens were out within 24hrs, website is professional as fuck along with their whitepaper. They are looking to be the wordpress/shopify of the ETH world. Solid projects have signed up to use their software or be partners: Aragon, Status, decentraland, ethlance, meme factory. It's currently only available on etherDelta. Gonna pump a lot once it hits coinmarketcap and bittrex/liqui. Tokens currently selling for ICO price. So you haven't missed the boat.
>>
>>2937806
forgot to say: Only 6 million market cap currently.
>>
>>2936131
if this is real milo I will buy 100k
>>
>>2937758
You're missing the point of the OP. The point is to pick a coin that ISN'T doing so hot, and then to promote it and pump it until it IS. Of course MILO isn't in the best position, but as you say, the price could jump easily.
>>
>>2936131
>When will /biz/ learn? If you really want to make money you need to invest in and promote a low marketcap coin. You're only going to get fleeced by the whales if you try to swim in the ocean.

how are those bags anon?
>>
>>2937895
I don't consider a pump a real pump if there isn't at least half a million dollars of volume(like Trump Coin or Putin Coin).
You can't pull that off by yourself. They were able to pull that off because there was decent volume every day and there were obvious signs of big whale accumulation.
This coin has none of that, no volume(literally) and no whales. Only dev's 2 million(I think) premine and he's not responding
>>
>>2937946
>You can't pull that off by yourself.
Weaponize autism is a powerful thing. Join us. On the same team /biz/ can accomplish anything.
>>
>>2936861
This may just be my bagholder talking but the more divisive the dude the better. Hence trump / putin coins
>>
>>2937699
How many nodes are in your .conf file? I have about 50 and only usually get 5-8 connections while it was around 25 a few months ago.
>>
>>2937699
>>2939701
What can we do to help remedy this?
>>
>>2936165
nope i'm here
>>
>had 120k milos
>sold them all at a 80% loss in may
>made all my money back in 2 weeks anyways
kys shills that shilled this shitcoin in the first place
>>
>>2939945
Dude you ppat this in every Milo thread. No one cares.
>>
>>2937699
lose some weight and dump those bags
>>
File: IMG_1815.jpg (73KB, 483x807px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1815.jpg
73KB, 483x807px
>coins created to scam low IQ /pol/ retards

This is a jewish scam I can get behind!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.