[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ViaBTC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1497889780205.jpg (300KB, 1024x683px)
1497889780205.jpg
300KB, 1024x683px
So... ViaBTC allows for deposits of BCC.

Is ViaBTC legit? Or will I lose all my BCC doing this?
>>
Of course they let you deposit it. BUT try actually withdrawing. I think they're saying you have to wait at least 20 confirmations. So far BCC has mined only 12 blocks in 24 hours. Go figure.
>>
>>2934221
I just want to sell it though. Can I deposit it, sell it, buy some Litecoin, and withdraw that?
>>
Bumping for a friend.
>>
WTF I cant join because I'm American?
>>
>>2934405
I'm American too. Just check the box and put in your ID and name. It doesn't matter. It just says "you're verified" and nobody checks, at all.
>>
>>2934433
So you just give your ID to the chinese?
>>
>>2934524
More like a fake name and random set of digits and a "signature" that says "yeah, that's me."
>>
>>2934551
If they catch this, won't they put your coins on hold?
>>
We need more cheap BCC on https://hitbtc.com/exchange/BCC-to-USD

Easy to join fast execution
>>
>>2934620
>If they catch this
Is this your first exchange beyond what /biz/ has shilled to you or what?
>>
>>2934681
THIS site however literally got hacked 2 weeks ago and took funds from almost all its members. That site actually IS a scam. And I should know since I used to use it to gamble on ICO IOUs, which have some of the highest volatility in all of crypto, so it really does feel like gambling.
>>
>>2934711
Actually, yes.

Only recently got into buying crypto and not just mining, used Exodus.
>>
if you wanted to sell, why would you store your coins on an offline wallet

every exchange except cuckbase credited you the bcc
>>
>>2934833
Because it's not good to trust exchanges, even though every newfag who's never been robbed by an exchange thinks it is.
>>2934817
Oh, well then. No, nobody will catch you. And if they block your IP for some reason you use a proxxy, but ViaBTC isn't doing that and I only need them for about 40 minutes maximum.
>>
>>2935123
Thank for the info anon!

I guess I am just waiting for the blocks to be mined then.
>>
>>2934230
No you dumbfuck, BCC hasn't had a block in 12 hours.
>>
>>2935153
>>2935147
Alright then, waiting for blocks to be mined as well. If it ever happens.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.