[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /biz/ was hoping some of you would give me some insight as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: scam.jpg (97KB, 1199x899px)
scam.jpg
97KB, 1199x899px
Hi /biz/ was hoping some of you would give me some insight as to what happened. This could also be a warning to some of you other guys. I downloaded the Electron Cash wallet to recieve my BCH. I sent a small transaction to test the wallet (shown as $25). The transaction is still unconfirmed but there is another address shown with $721 which apparently also came out of my wallet ?? wtf happened lol.. Any tech fags wana help me out
>>
File: wallet.jpg (49KB, 845x434px)
wallet.jpg
49KB, 845x434px
Wallet says my available balance is 6.387bcc. However when i go to try send i only have 3.5bcc available.
>>
Will actually donate .3bcc if anyone can actually help me considering this shit was free anyways..
>>
After the fork Bitcoin mined 100-150 block while BCH mined 10-15 so you can understand why you're not getting any confirmations because there is not that much hash power on BCH
>>
>>2932990
It's not the confirmations i'm concerned about, its the fact that i sent 0.1 bcc as a test to the correct address and then a mystery transaction of 2.886 to a completely different address appeared as well. Any idea what caused this ?
>>
File: Screenshot_174.png (53KB, 1181x605px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_174.png
53KB, 1181x605px
>>2933004
It's probably your change address lol don't mind it if you use Electron there is a thing called change addressed it's kind of weird and complex in Electron go to addresses tab and at the bottom there is a "Change" section
>>
http://bitzuma.com/posts/a-beginners-guide-to-the-electrum-bitcoin-wallet/

There is a section that explains change addresses here you might want to look
>>
>>2932960
the last BCC block was mined 8 hours ago, no transactions are going through
>>
>>2933027
Yeah, there is the change section with the funds in there, I'm an absolute brainlet when it comes to this. How do i recieve those funds again? Or are those still within my wallet that i control but just under a different address?
>>
>>2933100
It's yours it's fine when you try to send again it will send from that address
>>
>>2933123
you're right, thanks man i appreciate it.
Drop a cloakcoin address if you have one
>>
>>2933225
CCAqoXuEczHYW8TXJwwcVq2xdp39WoS13a
It's a bittrex/exchange address hope it's okay thanks anon.
>>
File: 1498016147265.jpg (96KB, 640x630px) Image search: [Google]
1498016147265.jpg
96KB, 640x630px
>>2933234
sent :)
>>
>>2933268
Thanks for the 5$ anon appreciate it :|
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.