[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I sold before the split help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: concern.png (144KB, 530x565px) Image search: [Google]
concern.png
144KB, 530x565px
PLEASE GOD LET THERE BE ANOTHER FALL FUCK FUCK. I have no money in btc/bcc/alts is it even worth trying to go back in now and if so what into. I have fucked up please help me.
>>
File: 1501324377960.png (30KB, 608x328px) Image search: [Google]
1501324377960.png
30KB, 608x328px
>>2932540
just wait, current market barely reflects reality
>>
>>2932540
greed
>>
>>2932567
yes greedy to cash out.
>>
>>2932540
>he fell for the usdt shills & nocoiners memes

The only acceptable excuse to skip on btc/bcc would be to go long on cheap alts OP.
>>
File: YourFuture.png (42KB, 1555x311px) Image search: [Google]
YourFuture.png
42KB, 1555x311px
>>
>>2932540
no it's not. You invest when things are down, not up. Just be patient. in Crypto there is always a next time.. Don't worry it will come and probably pretty soon.
>>
>>2932635
Is.. is that guy.. still alive? is he mentally well right now?
>>
>>2932540
OP, I did the same thing. I know it looks like a fuckup in hindsight but when you can't see the path ahead of you it's sometimes best to wait for the night to pass instead of crying YOLO and plunging ahead into the unknown and hoping you get lucky.

Relax, there will be another dip sometime soon.
>>
Fuck you, OP. You fagged out. Live with it.
>>
>>2932637
>>2932819
thanks for this, first time investing a large amount and have no idea when to buy in.
>>
AHAHAHAHA its so beautiful seeing you pathetic faggots burning!

I TOLD you to hold. NUMEROUS times. Now fucking suffer like the cuck bitches you are.
>>
>>2933064
How the fuck do you expect us to tell the difference between the guy that says hold and the guy that says sell and the guy that says buy.
>>
>>2933064
>always do the opposite of /biz
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.