[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BTC/BCC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1482013155221.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1482013155221.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
Could someone explain what the fork means. I see the circulating supply is roughly the same for both. Did everyone who already have BTC just get the same amount in BCC?

How does this work?
>>
>>2932434
do your own research
stop with the slutposting
>>
File: review-brah-water.jpg (46KB, 566x562px) Image search: [Google]
review-brah-water.jpg
46KB, 566x562px
>>2932434
>>
File: aks.jpg (151KB, 1307x669px) Image search: [Google]
aks.jpg
151KB, 1307x669px
>>2932434

how many btc for a rhinoplasty?
>>
>>2932434
I was going to help you until i noticed you just posted an indecent picture on a blue board.

Do your own research.
>>
>>2932434
girls have passed the event horizon (whatever that means). girls are trying so hard to look hot that it is actually making them uglier, thus allowing me to interact with them in a more chilled out manner (not sweating or having heart palpitations)
>>
Sorry, first time poster. Saw everyone else using pics of girls and thought it was the norm. Lesson learned. I'd prefer not to waste time and repost an identical thread with a new pic.

I have researched it. Seems like everyone who took their coins off exchanges just made 25% , those who didn't, just allowed an exchange to take that money with no way of being held accountable.
>>
File: 911.jpg (2KB, 125x60px) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
2KB, 125x60px
>>2932543
yes OP. you are finally redpilled on the Jewish menace
>>
>>2932543

It IS the norm, though I'm glad to see people here finally getting sick of it.
>>
Why don't these girls realize they'd be twice as attractive if they dropped the airbrush magazine look??

there's something about artificiality that is disturbing ...teeth too white, lips too red, etc.
>>
>>2932589
see >>2932520

the NEETs win in the end
>>
>>2932575
gay
>>
>>2932589
>t-this stacy is too unatainable for me, plain homely girls are b-better
>>
>>2932610
More like this stacy is too crazy, materialistic, self-centred and selfish to be a good wife.
>>
>>2932599
ah shit yeah exactly.

>>2932610
it has nothing to do with her. she IS hot but becomes less hot by falling victim to retarded conceptions of what is and isn't aesthetic. this is why most great artists are male Lol, all women can do is be dolled up as men see fit. for some reason some men take gender dysmorphia and apply it in a fetishist way that looks like shit. like "red" lips, "huge" tits, the "bimbo" fallacy basically....the girl in the OP is like a "fit" bimbo that was dressed (or undressed) head to toe by masculine desires

tl;dr most men have no clue about aesthetics, therfore women who dress to be fucked by them likewise adopt the horrendous trends
>>
File: images (1).jpg (14KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
14KB, 183x275px
>>2932627
I eat twislers out of her ass
>>
Is it too late to buy bcc?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.