[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redd - RDD - Redd-ID

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Who's holding, don't be shy.

Holding since 70 satoshi.
>>
Hodling 1 million

I understand if they didn't release Redd-id during the fork but if they don't release it by the end of 2017 its bag dropping time
>>
>>2931871
>>2931879
Dude I bought at 55, sold at 45 or something. I've made way more than all the money I've lost with reddcoin back in something else. I'm pretty sure the devs are lying at this point

Teatoken.io
>>
>>2931879

Im not tripping either desu.

>>2931884
Kek, why sell for a loss? Be patient anon
>>
Been holding about 900k since the first rally to 50
I was hoping that it would explode for real sooner, but I didn't sell in time.
I have zero trust in the dev, the fact that he was AWOL for years until his coin was picked up for a pump and dump is suspicious to say the least, just like how he hasn't released anything of substance even after he came back.

And now he has disappeared again after promising a new major feature, just like he did in 2015

I have zero trust in him, and I think he's an amateur programmer way in over his head, that realizes the limits of his own ability every time this cycle repeats.
Hype > Confidence > Promise of features > New Hype > Realization that he can't do it > Gradual waning hype while he hopes people will forget about him again

I just hope for another "NEW FEATURE SOON" fake-out from him so at least I can get a profit on the bags.
>>
>>2932408
>HODLing 900k of reddit shitcoin expecting it to take you to lamboland
kys
>>
File: rdd.jpg (41KB, 1050x168px) Image search: [Google]
rdd.jpg
41KB, 1050x168px
>>2931935
>why sell for a loss?
So you can buy back in lower. Or so your funds aren't locked in something that only falls in price so you can put it in something that will actually grow.
You guys can have your moon mission when it comes, but I'm going to stay out. I've done nothing but lose on this coin. Now that I've gotten out, I'm seeing gains.
>>
Holding since 5 sats
>>
>>2932408

Yeah but we got the Redd ID mane

I'll probably dump my measly 300k at 100 sats
>>
HODLING 2.6mil since 14. Won't sell until 2020.
>>
>>2932408
You realize the main dev quit right, they formed a new full time team dedicated to developing this coin and turning it into an actual project. Maybe you should get your news apart from a Japanese image board messaging site. There was a big wave of concern when their website was taken down, but it was simply the old owner transferring ownerships of all the projects assets to the new team.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170802-201111_01.png (91KB, 1080x908px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170802-201111_01.png
91KB, 1080x908px
Kill me
>>
>>2933782
Proof?
>>
>>2933805
Do i look like your mom whos gona whip out her tit every god time your eyes get teary? Thats right believe this random post on a internet board instead of doing your own footwork and looking at their recent announcements from their team of even their twitter. Its not like you have any actual money on the line, its not like you should do some actual secondary research to fucking 4chan. I lied pleb. I lied about lieing, if thats confusing for you. Doogle it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.