[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TeaToken diving into your moms wet pussy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: sploosh.png (44KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
sploosh.png
44KB, 200x200px
Here is my first piece of artwork title related. I hope you all don't blow it August 8th or whenever the fuck the teatoken ICO is. Or miss it so I can dump all my tokens on you when it hits Bittrex
>>
>>2930829
Fuk fuk op big fuk to you. You try to fuk my tea with shitty picture you no make money and I no make money. You make money me make money win win you win me win ok?
>>
>>2930829
Bittrex is a stretch but not out of reach. I'd love to see this project get there. cheering for u guys. I'll grab a small portion worth just for the hell of it
>>
>>2930829

You a special kind of stupid if you think this coin will hit the exchange. It's a scam, they will take the ICO money and run. Besides, I have a hunch the team is too fucking stupid to understand the process of getting a coin on an exchange
>>
>>2931280
The fucking main dev says he's a Computer Scientist but can't code fucking Solidity contracts. They already sent him some ETH for "domain and hosting"
>>
File: fud.png (2MB, 1478x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fud.png
2MB, 1478x1080px
>>
File: Vqr4p1E.png (116KB, 1515x663px) Image search: [Google]
Vqr4p1E.png
116KB, 1515x663px
>>2931609
>Computer Scientist
>>
>>2931609
Isn't "coding in solidity" just copy and pasting these days. He looks like a fucking retard but pajeets can copy and paste that's for sure
>>
i was in their slack group, its literally a kike (main "dev" is a literal kike) scam coin and they have an army of shills who they promised a cut of the ICO bux to shill for it, expect them to shill this sack of shit scam coin heavily in the days leading to the I"C"O
>>
>>2931711
>promised a cut of the ICO
I don't think he's going to pay them. Wouldn't that mean those people can sue him? I mean social media management is a legit job that people get paid for, pay taxes on, get health coverage from and everything. If he "hired" them and refuses to pay, there's room for a lawsuit there.
>>
>>2931633
Fixed that for you
>>
>>2931735
Wow yeah these 4channers are totally gonna sue for writing two shit posts and not getting paid a satoshi damn teatoken BTFO!!!!!
>>
>>2931755
would jew like some tea? teatoken.io
>>
>>2930906
Bittrex can be done. It may take a while but it can be done. Can't wait for the ICO to begin
>>
>>2932449
hell yeah. i'll throw a couple shekels at it just to dump on a couple of fags heads later.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.