[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BCC is a BTC ICO lol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: bcc-is-bitcoin-ico.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bcc-is-bitcoin-ico.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
What does it feel like when you realize "the fork" and BCC is really just a BTC ICO? Hahahahahahaha. Good luck poor faggots, get out while you can.

But muh new coin value that was created out of less than thin air is worth mega cash bruh, right anons?

You faggots thought you would get something for free by overpaying for an outdated coin that is the more centralized and manipulated than God damn fiat.

Prove me wrong or sell sell before everyone finds out.
>>
>>2930579
Lol, they thought we didn't already know. Squeeze the last few pennies.
>>
oi everyone check out this loser replying to himself
>>
Obvious long time lurkfag first time pre-ejacfag

is

obvious
>>
>>2930769
>>2930792
Nah nigs, was bumping so you faggots stop trying to shill literal bullshit and steal money from new coiners. You want more money for our shit coins? Then change your fucking marketing from shilling nigger shit to trying to get more mass adopted aka more new money in. It hasn't been coming in like first 6 months of the year. Let's make some fucking money instead of pushing dead product. My pops used to say "the best way to make money is make money off of making other people money". Most of /biz/ forgot that.
>>
>>2930769
>>2930792
And you newest poor fags want to see what I'm talking about. Search bitcoin ico or BTC ICO and I will bet 98% of my cock you've never heard that before. Biz has turned in to absolute bullshit. Wish you dickless faggots would leave.
>>
>>2930892

imagine being this mad

kekekekekekyskekekekek
>>
File: 1501619421059.jpg (44KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1501619421059.jpg
44KB, 501x585px
>>2930579
I agree anon i'm short as fuck on BCC but the fact that it's been able to retain this bullshit price so far is fucking with my brain, literally a over a billion dollars of market cap out of thin air and it''s still standing tall
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.