[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BCH>BTC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1500437628747.jpg (78KB, 924x727px)
1500437628747.jpg
78KB, 924x727px
BCH>BTC
>>
>>2929189
Which one is the one against the chinks
>>
>>2929201
BTC

BTC has already won
>>
>>2929201
BCH the chinks are all over BTC
>>
Don't forget, don't let the greed take you down before everyone else's FOMO starts to slow down

Be watchful and prepare to take your gains
>>
>>2929201
None,5 of the last 6 BCC blocks were mined in Hong Kong
>>
>>2929189
BCH is the true Bitcoin

Actually usable with unlimited block size as described in the whitepaper by Satoshi
>>
>>2929249
Agreed I see this the coin actually being more viable in store and online transactions
>>
This is incredible. Bitcoin decided to completely dethrone itself in one day by proving to be an unusable and unpredictable system.

This fork will have long lasting effects that only end with both bitcoins becoming irrelevant.
>>
File: karenbooty.png (749KB, 600x676px) Image search: [Google]
karenbooty.png
749KB, 600x676px
BCH/BCC is the better version of Bitcoin. SegWit just makes shit worse and is at best superfluous. Removing the hardcap block size and making it a function of the free market is obviously the correct mathematical solution to the scaling problem. Core developers like gavin are SJW shills that don't want to admit the Chinese inherited the will of Nakamoto Satoshi. Screenshot this.
>>
>>2929372
>yfw satoshi dumps all his BTC for BCH
>>
>>2929272
>>2929249
yeah, but you guys are nerds
crypto has already reached nerd saturation
the future coin will be decided by normies, who will choose bitcoin cause it's the only coin they've heard of
>>
>>2929427
We got Coca Cola and Coca Cola Zero now.

Normies will be confused. They think they can buy in low again with BCC.
>>
>>2929435
>They think they can buy in low again with BCC.

And they will be able to. You realize that a ton of people are unable to move their BCC into Bittrex right now because the wallet is still under maintenance, right? When they are able to move it in the amount of selling will be huge
>>
>>2929372
Agree. Segwit is a bandaid. Watch closely BCC because it's not going anywhere even if /biz don't like it lol
>>
>>2929208
>BCH the chinks are all over BTC
anon... >>2928493
>>
All in on BCH

wish me luck anons
>>
>>2930837
>All in on BCH
>At ATH
>When people outside of Bittrex cannot yet sell their BCH

RIP anon, may you find the lambo of your dreams in heaven
>>
>>2930837
Not yet dude, plans are to dump hard, before the real pump so whales accumulated all of it, get out and expect the crash, it's going to be steady crash so doesn't bounds back
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.