[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BCC TRADING ON BITTREX!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 13

File: 132 - klOvavg.jpg (384KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
132 - klOvavg.jpg
384KB, 1920x1200px
DUMP!
>>
Holy fuck, this looks like herbal space program day one take off, it will crash hard, many people will lose a lot of money.
>>
>>2928358
are there any exchanges accepting bcc deposits?
>>
>>2928358

FUCK SELL SELL SELL
>>
>>2928399
it broke throught the firnament. but god sent his hand down.
>>
>>2929177
is firmanent real or nasa?
>>
>>2928428
kraken?
>>
>>2928358
HOLY SHIT I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING TRADED THIS FAST, NOT EVEN ETH OR PIVX AT THEIR PEAK WTF
>>
>>2928358
did you dump OP?
>>
guys im scared

is BCC going to come out on top...? should I dump all my btc..?
>>
Looks like it's going to $500 in about 10 minutes.
>>
This is the real flippening
>>
>>2929481
>flippening

Wait until people can actually move their BCC into the Brittrex wallet before you make that statement
>>
>>2929467
It will dump bigly just before it touches 500
>>
>>2929485
Yes once they can move the BTC ftom cold to market the real movement will start.
>>
Where can I buy BCC?
>>
>>2929508
you need to mine it anon.
chop chop.
>>
>>2929499
>the real movement will start.

You mean the movement down? People can already move their BTC in to buy BCC, but they can't move in BCC to sell. What the fuck do you think is going to happen when people are actually able to move their BCC onto the exchanges?
>>
How soon are the bittrex wallets unlocked/
>>
trading at $487 just now.
>>
>>2928358
Reminder to always do the opposite biz says to do
>>
File: 1385660761328.jpg (111KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
1385660761328.jpg
111KB, 810x810px
>there are people who dumped immediately

Thank you very much.
>>
STOP GOING UP
>>
Nice, blew past $530
>>
>mfw the flippening is going to happen and you sold

why did I do this
>>
Holy fucking shit
>>
>DEPOSIT FROM HARDWARE WALLETS NOT YET ALLOWED
>PRICE IS RIDICULOUS

DUMP WHILE YOU CAN OR FUCKING KYS
>>
>>2929601
A war going on to push past 0.20
might dip hard soon.
wanna risk it?
>>
>>2929625
i'm already out and pride wont let me buy back in for less than 0.17
>>
6000%...
>>
>>2929629
more than*
>>
>>2929625
IM IN THIS TO WIN IT AAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1481779382144.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1481779382144.png
7KB, 420x420px
I can't wait until everybody that bought BCH gets absolutely burned
>>
>>2929629
you might see it very soon.
or not?
fucked if I know what's going on.
>>
File: photo_2017-08-01_16-17-56.jpg (30KB, 1280x241px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-08-01_16-17-56.jpg
30KB, 1280x241px
>>2929572
cucks lol
>>
File: 1500743213426s.jpg (4KB, 231x228px) Image search: [Google]
1500743213426s.jpg
4KB, 231x228px
wtf is happening

I'm really glad BCC is having a raging erection rn but what the hell
>>
Whales I'm guessing...? They've got in BCC what they had in BTC so they're probably having some fun now
>>
Everyone on this board said BCC would drop like a rock.

You were supposed to be the experts

I don't even know what to think anymore. You guys really fucked up this time.

I think I might just stop coming here, the advice, shills, and pseudointelectuals are all over the place. They represent 9/10 of the posts on here.
>>
File: 1501377985030.jpg (301KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501377985030.jpg
301KB, 1000x800px
nice just got $500 for free
>>
Wow, sold half at .148 and the other half at .178, who the fuck wants to buy this at .2??
>>
http://hackingdistributed.com/2017/07/29/bitcoin-impending-accounting-disaster/
>>
>>2929702

you can still come here

just do the opposite of what /biz/ says
>>
>>2929702
>Everyone on this board said
>They represent 9/10 of the posts on here
>everyone
>>
File: 1469314869584.jpg (15KB, 330x244px) Image search: [Google]
1469314869584.jpg
15KB, 330x244px
>>2929713
It's going to be trading at .05 tomorrow. You did good.
>>
File: gjx1b.jpg (36KB, 620x445px) Image search: [Google]
gjx1b.jpg
36KB, 620x445px
>>2929702
>You were supposed to be the experts
>>
I ain't arguing with some free money, but who in their right fucking mind is buying BCC at nearly 0.2? And what black magic is it that BCC is worth $500 while BTC didn't dip?
>>
File: b7d.png (69KB, 975x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b7d.png
69KB, 975x1000px
>>2929739

Why don't we just fork over and over again? then we can all be rich
>>
>>2929648
Im glad i pussied out at 0.1938 wew might come back in later
>>
>>2929739
BCC is practically a new coin using the BTC ledger for initial coin distribution
it's going to be supported @ a shitton of places, it requires less additional work to implement (for someone dealing w/ BTC) than segwit will, no wonder so many exchanges are already supporting it
>>
>>2929724
some actually sold for $8 at the open
>>
>>2929744
genius!
>>
>>2929723
Pseudointelectuals represent 9/10 of the posts on here.
>>
heading down now.
>>
>>2929744

I was laughing at the people saying this yesterday but now I'm starting to think memes really are dreams
>>
>>2929761
that must have been most /biz/tards
>>
>>2929758
It's bitcoin's baby brother. It's always going to be seen as the inferior. Why would you want some knockoff when you can have the real deal?
>>
>>2929702
The loudest people on biz are the wrong ones
>>
>>2929161
>FUCK SELL SELL SELL
>>2929766
sorry anon. doesn't take a brainlet to block out 90% of /biz/
>>
>>2929777
>It's always going to be seen as the inferior.

not by the people who supported its creation.
and who knows, its development is likely going to be an insane lot more flexible than BTCs', when new challenges appear they'll answer them much faster than BTC will

there's potential behind this coin. a lot of people are counter-interested in it for various reasons, but clearly there is potential
>>
Bcc is the future of bitcoins you fucking retards, it forked away from shills and jews and you dump it? Remember regretting not buying btc in 2011? Well you just sold your ticket to the fucking moon. gg
>>
>>2929841
i'll buy back in if the price is right but you can't deny there will be sell pressure when the wallets get fixed
>>
>>2929841
>t. guy who bought at .19

Also this is gonna be fun times since 5/6 of the first blocks came from some no-name miner in Hon Kong who could have total control over this shit for a while
>>
holy fuck lol its tanking
>>
its fucking dumping boyyos
>>
>>2929863
Ouch, don't look at the price now senpai :^)
>>
>>2929877

I'm pretending he's one of the people who bought at 0.19. God if I was actually in on BCC I would have sold at 0.19 in a goddamn heartbeat
>>
ITT: a bunch of people who really don't understand how bitcoin works or operates... whatsoever.

>>2929863
> since 5/6 of the first blocks came from some no-name miner in Hon Kong who could have total control over this shit for a while
something like like 30% of mining pools went to BCC, dude.

>>2929758
> it's going to be supported @ a shitton of places, it requires less additional work to implement (for someone dealing w/ BTC) than segwit will
Literally nothing changes for people who are not running a full node and/or are not mining.

Solely from a cryptonerd perspective, I support BCC because I think it's more... pure for lack of a better term. Segregated witness is a hacked-together solution that works around chink miners having poor internet. This is literally the only reason that segwit is happening. It can be plainly seen that a larger blocksize is the simpler solution to the problem of increased traffic. Segwit happened because people were afraid of China, nothing more and nothing less. I'm not afraid of China. Are you? Do you guys honestly get the feeling that antshares is anywhere near the same level of sophistication that is coming out of the western world? Do you guys think a China-centric cryptocurrency could ever succeed, considering their backwards-ass government?

No way. They're fucked without us. They will always be on our coattails when it comes to cryptocurrencies, even if they have mining power. They don't have the ingenuity to engineer novel applications of cryptocurrencies, and they don't have the political will to fight against impending governmental pushback.
>>
>>2929987
(cont.d)

There's no reason why signatures should not be in the blockchain. The idea that they are ephemeral and completely unnecessary after verification is ridiculous. The whole strength of any cryptocurrency is that it is verified in a decentralized manner. I see no great reason why we should go forward with a cryptosystem that doesn't retain verification information in perpetuity.

But that's the ideal world. In reality, Americans fear China... Probably because our media and government have spewed scary-russia and scary-china propaganda for the past half century. And those pussies have, through their lack of courage, chosen a half-baked solution to work around a boogeyman that didn't actually exist. And unfortunately, that leads me to doubt the long-term prospects of Bitcoin. We may actually see litecoin/ethereum dominance, as hard as it is for me to believe it.

Seriously, sell your BCC, it won't survive. I can't believe it actually hit 0.2.

That being said, I wish it would survive.
>>
>>2929987
>>2930009

There actually is NO reason to increase the block size. On chain transactions will never scale anyway. The block chain is just one piece of the puzzle. Just like bitcoin is just one piece of the crypto market. The block chain isn't some magically infinite scaling and secure technology that does everything, it already serves it purpose fine and more technology can be built around it like segwit, like the upcoming lightning network. Using just a "pure" block chain is like driving a car with no electronics or seats, windows, or even steering and saying "huurrr all I need is an engine."
>>
>>2929466
Yes, there's a chance that BCC will become the #1 coin. BTC is like an old dinosaur.
>>
Can someone post a graph of what's happening?

By the way, let me understand this right. I had about $100 in Bitcoin on a private wallet. With the fork, I got the same amount in BCC. If just rose to $500. Does that mean that I currently have $50.000? If so, this shit isn't going to end well...
>>
>>2930209

Forget USD. You have the same amount of BCC as you did bitcoin, if you had $100 of btc thats like 3.7m sats, which is 3.7m sats of BCC. Now lets think about USD again. BCC is ~$500, for now, so thats $18.50 of BCC.
>>
Well there we go. My first losing bet on crypto. I went balls deep into ETH last year, spread across alts early 2017 and fell back into BTC lately. All winning bets.

Today I decided to get into the BCC hype. Bought $1k at .11, panicked at .85 downtrend and dumped into BTC. Now we're at 6000% and climbing.

FUCK!!!!
>>
>>2930209
Yeah! You are rich as fuck now!
>>
>>2930209
american education
>>
>>2930253
.085 downtrend that is.

Son of a bitch.
>>
>>2930253
>>2930261

>being a humblebrag faggot

kys
>>
>>2930009
electricity will always be cheaper in places with less regulation (China)
all coins will, by evolution, eventually mined in places with lowest cost of electricity.

but seriously, LTC? it's already mined in china primarily

lots of words, nothing to say, shill
>>
>>2930265
I'm not bragging. I had some good gambles before. I'm pissed as fuck I didn't stay in BCC. Hope it dips or something.
>>
>>2930257
sad
>>
>tfw cucked out of dumping close to the peak by the exchange kike
The chink wins again, it seems I got another nice bag to hold, at least this one was free
>>
>>2929888
I sold at 0.19, feels comfy as fuck

the good thing is if this thing ever picked up tracation you could see it coming from a mile away and worst case youd have to get some at ~0.3 and still make a big profit.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
NO WAIT

BUY BUY BUY

IT'S ABOUT TO BREAK .2000000000
>>
>>2929702
Same man. So fucking pissed. Coulda made so much money.
>>
File: bcc.jpg (400KB, 1773x818px) Image search: [Google]
bcc.jpg
400KB, 1773x818px
I turned 4.2 BTC into 7.8 BTC tonight.

Largest amount of money I have ever made in single day.

Currently waiting for BCC to drop.
>>
>>2930468
I'm proud of you man. Not even being ironic even though Im very jealous. What did you originally start with?
>>
>>2930361
BCH deposits aren't working yet. Wait until it does and buy the dip.
>>
>>2930266
did you miss the part where I said all their mining power is irrelevant?

It does not matter if they have a majority stake in any cryptosystem. Let them have a majority of mining power. Let them have their own very long and active fork-chains that don't propagate out to the rest of the world. Let them fork the network.

The fear comes from American miners who feel that they will be at a disadvantage due to only seeing a small part of the network, and how Chinese miners will have a competitive advantage due to being inside the great firewall of China.

I'm saying this fear is ridiculous because as soon as a cryptocurrency becomes China-centric (or really, centric to any given country), it is completely worthless to anyone outside of China. The Chinese software engineers don't have it in them to solve complicated problems, the Chinese government is sure to strike-down anything that threatens them, and it loses all of the interesting properties that make cryptocurrencies worth using in the first place.

The only cryptocurrency ledger that matters is the one that actually corresponds to real world value. A China-centric and China-controlled cryptocurrency has no real-world value. The Chinese will never dominate cryptocurrencies.

And with that as a given, we shouldn't engineer bitcoin, or any cryptocurrency, from the perspective of hedging against fears of Chinese mining dominance. We should engineer bitcoin on the basis of making a distributed ledger that has strong mechanisms in place to prevent foul play.

Segwit trends the opposite direction of that goal. A larger blocksize doesn't improve security in any meaningful way, but by keeping signature data at least it doesn't hurt it.
>>
>>2930209
>Average /biz/ user
>>
>>2930096
If scaling bitcoin is orthogonal to the structure of the bitcoin network, then it certainly makes sense to try to keep the blockchain integrity intact.

The concern with segwit is this: Imagine we have a mining pool with 51% of hashrate. Imagine there's a wallet with millions of dollars in it. Imagine they push a block through and empty this wallet.

Now, some anon comes on /biz/ and claims that he found his bitcoin wallet worth 100k USD empty.

In a segwit world, there's no way to retroactively verify that his private key signed off on that transaction. It's not in the blockchain. Someone who is participating in the network *might* have it saved off, but if not, it's gone forever.

This is opposed to a week ago, when signature data was included in every block. You could go back and time and play-back every single transaction, being entirely sure that each transaction was signed off by the sending party.

If increasing capacity is entirely going to happen off-chain, then let it happen. But let's not beat around the bush and pretend it's a good idea for us to stop including fundamental transaction parameters in the chain because some Chinese people have slow internet.

Nobody is using bitcoin because it's fast. They're using it because this decentralized ledger is trustworthy. This is why pundits on CNBC talk about "Blockchain technology". The only property of "blockchain technology" that they even remotely are interested in is the idea of scalable trust.

Weakening the trustworthiness and verifiability of Bitcoin is not the direction that things need to be headed.

(If I've convinced you that BCC is superior to BTC, please don't take this as an indication that I think BCC will succeed. It won't. Sell it now while it's at .192, you'll thank me later.)
>>
>>2930209
nig nogs trying into /biz
>>
>>2930468
Nice job dude.

Now's a good time to walk the hell away, at least for a few hours. Don't get greedy.
>>
How the fuck do I get my BCC from electrum wallet to the exchange? I want to get in on this to break even on some shit coins before it dumps
>>
>>2930688

You can't move anything onto Bittrex until they're done with maintenance on the BCC wallet
>>
>>2930468
Fuck I'm so mad and jelly. Wish I hopped in
>>
>>2930709
How are people trading it Then? Did bittrex give them BCC for storing on the exchange? And when they do fix their BCC wallet, how do you get BCC into it
>>
>>2930840
>Did bittrex give them BCC for storing on the exchange?

Correct. They don't have a functional wallet yet for depositing, but they do allow people to trade with the BCC they were credited

I'd assume you get it in by depositing it to the proper address like you would any coin
>>
>>2930840
you could buy BCC with BTC right when it opened.

You also got BCC if you had BCC in a bittrex wallet.
>>
>>2930840
Those who didn't withdraw their BTC's got BCash pretty quickly. It was a very risky move though, because no one knew if BCash replay attack protection was going to work or even well implemented in the first place.
>>
>>2930840
Everyone that had btc got bcc, not just on the exchange, even paper wallets.
>>
sell @ 0.2 is a no brainer
>>
Dump (((segwit))) buy chinacoin
>>
Bitcoin cash is worth holding for the simple fact that it's still Bitcoin but MOAR block size. Why the fuck would anyone dump that? It's what you know and love.
>>
>>2931247
because without the Tx malleability fix, china can use covert ASICBOOST to centralize the mining
>>
>>2929777

It's not a knock-off, it's returning to Satoshi's original vision of peer-to-peer digital cash and big blocks (but you never read the white paper did you?).

It's the true Bitcoin, the on chain scaling increase we should have done back in '13/'14 before the kikes at Blockstream tried to jew us into their L2 scaling solutions by strangling on chain transactions.
>>
File: IMG_4437.png (379KB, 557x701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4437.png
379KB, 557x701px
>>2930096

But that's wrong, I'm just gonna quote Satoshi to prove it.

>The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling. If you're interested, I can go over the ways it would cope with extreme size. By Moore's Law, we can expect hardware speed to be 10 times faster in 5 years and 100 times faster in 10. Even if Bitcoin grows at crazy adoption rates, I think computer speeds will stay ahead of the number of transactions.

Sauce: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1391350.0
>>
THERE'S ANOTHER RALLY HAPPENING RIGHT NOW GET THE FUCK IN OR GET READY TO SELL IF YOU HAVEN'T
>>
>>2928358
I already dumped.
>>
>>2931971

Classic /biz/
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.