[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When to buy ripple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4879.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4879.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
When will this shit moon
>>
>>2928024
Never.

Ripple is a shitcoin.
>>
>>2928024
I don't think there's anyway to know ahead of time. I'm holding lots of it though.

How high do you guys think it can go in the best possible scenario?
>>
It's still early for Ripple. Its starting to prove to be a viable solution for inter-bank payments. https://ripple.com/insights/federal-reserve-task-force-ripple-improves-speed-transparency-global-payments/
Also getting recognised by central banks such as fed. Ripple isnt a get rich quick scheme like sigt, its more of a long term hold I believe from now on.
>>
$0.36 at the end of the year. It will never go much higher than that because there are too many coins of it. Set sell order at $0.35, it's only $0.17 now. It was in mid 20s for a while, and about to go back now that Aug 1st panic is over.
>>
SELL FIDGET SPINNERS SELL SELL SELL SELL
>>
>>2928777
I mean it was already $0.40 at one point. Won't it pass that at some point if the news is big enough?
>>
>>2928829
Best possible scenario it can hit $1, but boy it would have to be adapted by a lot of people, and it isn't likely. Some kind of big news like the owners who hold about half of it dispersing it to the public. Or big adaptations by Chase, Bank of America, etc
>>
I just need this piece of shit to go up to 9000 so I can sell my fucking bags.
>>
>muh supply

First learn the basics of XRP and its function as a bridge currency and then talk, instead of spreading misinformation about something that you don't understand.

Google xrpchat.
>>
>>2928065

200 dollars
>>
Deva have seventy percent and dump one billion per month. Don buy someone else's lambo anon
>>
>>2928024
Within a year, $1. Within 3 years $5. Within 10 year $10+. Don't listen to the market cap fags. They think that's an actual valuation for crypto which it's not the same as a normal company with real world use case. Speaking of real world use cases for the masses, XRP has that which 99% of crypto NEVER WILL. IOTA is another one to look in to imo. And again, don't fall for the market cap meme.
>>
>>2929089
^^^meant within 5 years $10+
>>
The truth is nobody knows. Remember that when people tell you it's a shit coin or it's going to the moon. I have done my research on a lot of alt's and Ripple is the one I am heaviest invested in. After that, I think ETH is another safe bet. Good luck to everyone on here, We're still early to the party!
>>
I'm actually making an article about the paid shilling, and heuristic analysis of some of these posts leads me back to a few shills on reddit... Gonna be juicy bois
>>
The thing is, some banks like citi bank are paying developers to create their own blockchain.
>>
File: 1497395641382.png (46KB, 333x229px) Image search: [Google]
1497395641382.png
46KB, 333x229px
>>2930055
can you trip fag, I want to read it so badly desu.

I mainly use /biz/ as a scammer indicator.
>>
File: 1497407375104.jpg (8KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
1497407375104.jpg
8KB, 265x265px
>>2930055
Most importantly are these actual indians trying to shill? Are they from bitcoin talk?
>>
File: qwwctmc70ruy[1].jpg (149KB, 1024x759px) Image search: [Google]
qwwctmc70ruy[1].jpg
149KB, 1024x759px
Ripple is going to fucking moon 10x by christmas, 1000x by next year, 10,000x in 10 years.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.