[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANT (Aragon) will be the biggest grower in H2 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: aragon.jpg (8KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
aragon.jpg
8KB, 237x212px
>he didn't buy the coin with biweekly dev livestreams, alliances with ETH and BNT, and huge updates coming in August and September but still a relatively small market cap
This is the most legit coin on the market right now and will grow 5-600% by the end of the year, minimum.

What the fuck are you waiting for?
>>
holding 500 of these cunts. luis needs to never make a political statement again.
>>
HODLING
>>
is it too late to buy more?
price aint that bad
>>
>>2928005
>too late to buy more
Not at all, if you aren't in this NOW is the time to get in. It has broken a downward trends and is showing clear signs of reversing back up.

You're likely to see it at 150k sats again reasonably soon even.

>>2927893
I'm in for about 700 now.
>>
I like ANT and the idea but I just cannot fathom how they will make the token profitable and what is even the purpose of them having a token in the first place, seems like it is unneeded and has no actual use.

That's really the only thing that stops me buying in
>>
>>2927885
I will buy some after we get 1 more alt pump
>>
>>2928038
Then you did not understand Aragon at all. Go back and read more about it.
The token makes you partial owner of the Aragon “company“. It gives you the right to vote and change the project and network as you wish.
The amount of tokens you own, decides the amount of “weight“ your voice has. Kinda like a PoS idea for jurisdiction.

Company has interest in Aragon & wants to change some shit + needs to buy a lot of tokens to be able to do so => interest in aragon = token price
>>
>>2928079
Fair enough
>>
>>2927893
What statement are you referring to?
>>
>>2928230
Just any of them desu. Stop talking about the wall and talk about aragon.
>>
got 3000 of these bad boys
>>
>>2928197
I bought at $2.90 -- bags were heavy for a bit, but I kept reading and following and I know there is something here
>>
>>2928197
isnt it like a platform to start a business? like payroll and other accounting features built in? Ive been planning to buy some and do more research but what you described isnt very assuring lol. getting to vote for future program installments is not a feature. but they definitely have a very good dev
>>
>>powered by ethereum
No thanks
>>
>>2927885
Really? I bought it together with RLC in the dip. Maybe I should hodl...
>>
>>2928197
And you can actually see people using that shit?
Doesn't sound like a profitable business venture lol and there is literally no need for it to be a cryptocurrency either to achieve that - if anything it just makes that whole process more convoluted and confusing to businesses wishing to use Aragon.

I'm still unsold, good luck to you though
>>
File: Screenshot_20170802-032340.png (162KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170802-032340.png
162KB, 1080x1920px
I bought that coin at $2.4 and i dont even get the idea.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.