[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this our chance to dump on Roger and bankrupt him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: roger-ver-headshot.jpg (91KB, 980x608px) Image search: [Google]
roger-ver-headshot.jpg
91KB, 980x608px
If he wants to be Bitcoin Jesus then let him live like Jesus, with no possessions in life.
>>
>>2927836
go ahead r/bitcoin dump your BCC and go suck Core's dick
>>
>imprying rog isn't hodling NEO & ETH
Why you think he invested in binance exchange anon?
>>
lmao, no need to. The guy is nuts
>>
Roger will be the KING RULER MASTER of the world with all his BCH. Bad luck for him he is not the only one building his stack ..
>>
>>2927856
>lets jump onto the coin with no devs! what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>2927899
Its open source man
>>
i have no idea who this guy is and at this point Im too afraid to ask
>>
>>2927899
if you held BTC you'd be along for the ride for free, no one is asking you to put anything up. only r/bitcoin retards actually believe this coin is going to 0.

the coin will get devs if it takes off. right now, it doesn't need them. it's a fork of bitcoin, not a brand new coin. the changes they wanted to make to the codebase are already live.

spoiler: core devs haven't done shit in the past 12 months but larp about LN
>>
>>2927940
Roger Ver the guy who got asia on bitcoin and is now defending the vision of satoshi with bcc .
>>
>>2927999
Also the man most hated by r/bitcoin and the blockstream corporate takeover team
>>
>>2927999
This.

Can't understand why anyone would dislike the guy
>>
>>2927999

thx anon
seems like a decent guy to me if he got the gooks on board
>>
>>2927911

And the guys who copied the code weren't even smart enough to adjust the difficulty.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.