[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything mooned except my bags :( t. 3 btc kids holder at 8 sats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: KIDS.png (24KB, 618x288px) Image search: [Google]
KIDS.png
24KB, 618x288px
Everything mooned except my bags :(

t. 3 btc kids holder at 8 sats
>>
>>2927667
gamble it all on dice 50/50 chance you will double your hodlings
>>
>>2927667
kek it's this guy again.

For fuck's sake dude, buy something else and you will, honest to god, probably make the money back within a month. I don't normally sell at a loss, EVER, but it's KIDS for fuck's sake. Sell, take the loss, and go put it in something with a higher market cap. You've...you've suffered enough.
>>
>>2927667
that's what you get for playing with kids
>>
File: Screenshot_20170801-152333.png (78KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170801-152333.png
78KB, 480x854px
>>2927667
Lol are you the guy that bought 3 btc of kidscoin ?

I see your post about you wanted to killyourself the other day

I keep kids in my blockfolio just to laught of you daily lol
>>
we are the kidsmarines
>>
>>2927685
He cant even sell no one is buying
>>
>>2927685
no buys order for this garbage LOL

he must wait in eternal hell for a pump (hint: it's not coming)
>>
i will buy it. i am a collector of rare and forgotten coins. i have the most diverse collection in the world.
>>
>>2928118
best.larp.ever.
>>
I'm just wondering... how the hell someone can invest 3BTC in such a shitcoin? Okay, if you have 200BTC, not a big deal but since you're crying I guess you don't have 200BTC...

Exactly what were you thinking when you were about to buy this piece of shit?

Let it go, mate... You have lost the money, forget about it and keep moving forward, you can learn a few lessons from here, not only the money lesson...
>>
File: tiresome.jpg (25KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
tiresome.jpg
25KB, 492x449px
>>2927667
Not you again, this is all just so tiresome.
>>2927777
This man speaks the truths.
>>
>>2927667
Lol how the fuck do idiots like you even get hold of 3 btc. Poor sucker
>>
a fool and his money are soon parted
>>
I remember the shilling for Kids here was tremendous

>"do it for the Kids guys!"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.