[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How profitable is growing weed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1500481822217.png (243KB, 622x494px) Image search: [Google]
1500481822217.png
243KB, 622x494px
What's up fellow /biz/raelis. I Have more than enough land and live in a legal state. Would growing be a good idea? I'm already invested in crypto.
>>
Anybody with experience or advice would be appreciated. Trying to save myself from wageslavery
>>
>>2926651
It takes some investment. You need proper grow lights, good seed, and some time to learn. Weed is pretty easy to grow but difficult to maximize profits.
>>
>>2926651
You will get eaten alive by pros at this point. If you're really interested you should go try to work for a grower and learn about the industry a bit before jumping in on your own.
>>
>>2926786
Would it be smarter/more profitable to grow mushrooms? I've also been considering growing, but I'd sell online exclusively
>>
You won't be able to sell it unless it is top quality and it involves a lot of equipment and an indoor setup to do that. The market it already flooded with shit that's 30% thc top of the line stuff from huge operations that specialize in growing.
>>
>>2926815

yes

you can setup a rig for <150$ and assuming you sell for 15/g you would make around 3000$ before needing to buy more spores

more spores would be even cheaper then the original investment since you can use the same rig
>>
>>2926757
>>2926786
I do know somebody that has about 4 greenhouses and my whole father's side of the family comes from a farming background. I'll try talking to the person that grows and see what he thinks
>>
its requires lot of practice to master growing various strains otherwise you grow just mediocre bud

what works for one strain may not work so well for other
>>
Also luckily my father will probably let me use my college funds to set it all up
>>
>>2926925

u have 2 b trolin m8

go to school and smack ur dad for even letting you do that
>>
>>2926651
Do you have a spare room or can grow outside?
From planting seeds to cured salable weed takes about 5-6 months to produce. Then who are you going to sell it to?
>>
>>2926919
I'm willing to dedicate my life to this so I'm fine with that
>>2926933
I have 15 acres and a basement
>>
>>2926933
I'm in a frat so I could sell it to them. Dispos as well obviously
>>
>>2926953
Noice. What approximate latitude?
>>
>>2926992
Portland area
>>
>>2927021

That's good, make poly tunnels. Go for quantity and make it into hash.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.