[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was told this was the safest entry level crypto investment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tether.png (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
tether.png
6KB, 200x200px
I was told this was the safest entry level crypto investment but it's been 2 months now and I haven't made any gains yet.

Should I get out of tether or is there a chance it will moon any time soon?
>>
>>2926519
It will moon soon.
>>
>>2926519
are you seriously asking if tether will moon?
>>
>>2926519
The fucking irony is that tethers were 91 cents back in April of this year each at one point and we weren't sure whether to hold for it to return to 1 dollar or get out now and bite the 10% loss cause it could go to 0. Gave me such a headache. This was back when they were sued by Wells Fargo so they lost their $1.00 guarantee so the fucking snakes over on Kraken decided to open its price up to the free market and people sold it down to 91 cents.
>>
>>2926519
Moonsoon
>>
>>2926529
See >>2926530
This was a real consideration a few months ago.

I think, thankfully, the fact that they kept their services open in Taiwan and Taiwan only left enough of an arbitrage opportunity for anyone living in Taiwan that that alone kept the price afloat.

Note also that at one point Tether was actually insolvent, with liabilities greater than assets.

If you need a hedge, since Tether isn't really ever supposed to go way up but could realistically go to $0 one day, you should by all means short Tether on Kraken.

After a few years, you just might double your money.
>>
>>2926519
Tether will moon, trust me friend, goign to $1000 USD by the end of 2017, you will be glad for you purchase, moon will soon, just look, only green IDs itt, moon confirmed for soon
>>
Isnt tether just an inbetween crypto hedge? Didnt think it had an actual "Currency" to it xD
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.