[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rockstar looking for employment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1496191220688.jpg (219KB, 1047x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1496191220688.jpg
219KB, 1047x1280px
Hey /biz/ I'm investing in real estate and looking for employment in sales, the problem is I'm havily tattooed, addicted to speed and am a vocalist of a hard rock band.
I'm looking for employment until my performances generate enough revenue
>>
>>2926406

youre supposed to get tattoos and addictions AFTER your band succeeds dummy. now youre just a loser
>>
>>2926440
yeah, I do regret the tattoos and maybe the drugs but at least I don't have to pay for sex like you.
>>
>>2926488
>getting in anonymous internet fights

Rock bottom
>>
>>2926795
Don't worry man, I'm going to make it out of these tough times. Our band is going to blow up and we're going to make millions doing what we love, having a blast. Then go cold turkey and sober up, meanwhile you're a banker doing meaningless work working overtime killing yourself with these soulcrushing tasks further fueling your depression but you continue anyeays because in your head you're the wolf of Wall Street lol

Get gud buddy boy
>>
>>2926488
for now you don't, but when your financial and social status will crash, which is likely to happen soon with your current situation, no girl will want to have sex with you anymore.

if face is not tattooed
>bartender

if face is tattooed
>drug dealer

you probably got the connections, you know the dealers, know the right customer, and have lots of locations and occasions (parties) where you can sell.

>>2926893
kek dreams are good buddy, but delusions are dangerous.
>>
>>2926893
>bankers
>on /biz/
we're all neets getting rich off crypto here
i know it's hard because you've based your whole life off being "edgy", but compared to the average anon you're a turbonormie on your kneepads for the system's cock
>>
>>2926488
The fact that you're picking fights an an anonymous imageboard made up mostly of autistic NEETs makes me doubt your claims entirely.
>>
>>2926406
I'll employ you if you gimme those 2 sluts.
>>
>>2926893
Name of your band?
>>
>>2927875
Silencer
>>
>>2927875
Creed
>>
>>2926893
>Our band is going to blow up

oh boy
>>
File: autechre.jpg (18KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
autechre.jpg
18KB, 500x375px
>>2926406
>hard rock

Satan is dissapointed in you
>>
File: IMG_1054.png (303KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1054.png
303KB, 424x318px
>>2926893
Career criminal here. I don't understand how such a bitchmade person exists but alas, there you are. You are not anon. You are not a friend. You are a carbon copy of every other pitfall plunging musician except you have the audacity to think you're better than these neets shilling crypto and shadowboxing in the curl rack. Kill yourself in international waters.
>>
>>2927875
Exxxtreme Punishers
>>
>>2928100
Search turns up nothing. Maybe get a more unique name.
>>
>>2926893
Start playing weddings.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.