[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK YOU /BIZ/ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: reeee.png (65KB, 1080x1207px) Image search: [Google]
reeee.png
65KB, 1080x1207px
I sold all my Bitcoin Cash and now that shit is mooning I fucking hate you /biz/ fuuuuuck reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaahhhhh reee
>>
>>2926302
Idc.
I'll just hodl it like any other free crypto I get my hands on.
>>
>>2926315
>free cryptos

Are you a fucking faucet pajeet??
>>
>>2926302
Exactly what I was thinking : a massive dump on opening then the prices going quickly back up. I don't plan on seeling before at least a week, the time to see where this is going.
>>
>>2926329
> He doesn't know about byteball and has missed already thousands of dollars in the previous 7 airdrops
> He doesn't know that if he had some cryptos 3 years ago he could have some CLAMS for free
> He doesn't know about Stellar Lumens either
>>
>>2926376
Lel keep your bags faggot
>>
You dump because a random anon told you that BCC it's shit?

Did you realized that if everybody is dumping you're going to sell it a shit price? And you don't even know where is going to end BCC, nobody knows.
>>
>>2926396
But I sold those for more BTC
are you retarded?
If they are free, they are not bags, I can sell whenever I want and take profit
you're so fucking retarded OMG
I hope you don't do your research and keep not getting free money
>>
brainlet here
uh so I have 4 btc in a hardware wallet
where can I get my free bitcoin cash?
>>
>>2926349
Still seeing no price on bittrex. What's the price on kracken/other exchanges?
>>
File: 1501512616554.png (41KB, 337x437px) Image search: [Google]
1501512616554.png
41KB, 337x437px
>Taking /biz/ seriously
>>
>>2926302
First BCC block hasn't been mined yet. Wait until people can move their BCC to exchanges before fomoing.
>>
>>2926449
Where can I see all the block info?
>>
>>2926456
https://www.btcforkmonitor.info/
>>
>>2926449
Well you can still sell or buy it already. Noone needs that mining shit anyways to make gainzzz
>>
>>2926456
Blockchain.info
>>
>>2926415
How NEET can an anon be to go through all this shit for some giveaway scraps?
Go go, sign up for that shitty global exchange and get $5 worth of shit token. Don't forget to invite all your friends for $1 each! Maybe waste the rest of your afternoon on a steemit article while others earn enough for a living
>>
>>2926503
I've gotten 24 free GByte
go check the price, faggot
>>
>>2926376
> He doesn't know about Stellar Lumens either
I mysteriously got this the other day appear in my bittrex XLM wallet:
07/29/2017 XLM 326.28711828

Dafuq is that all about?
>>
Good luck trying to sell.
>>
>>2926617
There was an airdrop to people holding BTC on Bittrex.
>>
first BCC block found, time to dump!
>>
>>2926302
what exchanges are you able to sell it at
>>
>>2926302
>I sold all my Bitcoin Cash and now that shit is mooning I fucking hate you /biz/ fuuuuuck reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaahhhhh reee
I have never in my life seen such a tryhard posts attempting to shill me towards buttcoin
>>
>>2926840
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BCC
>>
>>2926545
>>2926376
Brainlet here, can I get byteballs with a bittrex wallet or do I need the private key?
>>
Meanwhile cock sucking LTC taking 20 minutes to verify on Bittrex while I watch this moon.
>>
>>2926302
get owned r9k normalfag teen
>>
>>2927377
You need to hold them in your wallet (if you want 20% from your byteballs)
you still need the wallet to link BTC to get free byteball without losing the BTC.
Next distribution is on the 7th I think, so make sure you do it correctly
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.