[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BCC LIVE ON BITTREX, CHECK WALLETS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: Capture.png (6KB, 441x174px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
6KB, 441x174px
BCC LIVE ON BITTREX, CHECK WALLETS
>>
fork is not live yet
5 blocks to go
>>
I CANT LOGIN
>>
>>2924241
link?
>>
>>2924244
same. good luck for anyone with 2FA. You get lucky enough to log in, it'll just 404 on the 2FA.
>>
>>2924241
so there is still time to buy even more btc?
>>
File: Capture.png (18KB, 760x293px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
18KB, 760x293px
I only got pocket change, sold ans later, why the fuck it's already copied.
>>
>>2924261
BTC is done, it's all BCC now
>>
>>2924244
I can't either. Told me the password was incorrect. Tried to reset password and it says password reset failed. The fuck is happening?
>>
Bittrex fucked up... They gave ppl bcc before the fork even completed. now that ppl buy alts with their btc, how does bittrex get the required amount of bcc???

MOVE ALL YOUR COINS AWAY FROM BITTREX, Mt.Gox incoming
>>
bittrex is slow as fuck right now, thank god for websockets, they kinda work
>>
>>2924301
you're an idiot
>>
>>2924236
So if I transfer my bitcoins to bittrex, will it separate them in to BTC and BCC?
>>
>>2924301
I thought that too but since btc deposit/withdrawal is frozen (and all BTC is essentially in bitrrex's wallet), the chain will be split and they will distribute the coins by themselves.
You didn't really think every client had an actual wallet, did you?
>>
Fucking Bittrex, can't log in and sell ants which are for 292 now

Motherfuckers should give me at least 0.2 btc as compensation
>>
>>2924312
If you had done this an hour ago, yes
>>
>>2924325
Whats an hour have to do with it?
>>
>>2924312
Both BTC and BCC wallets are under maintenance
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000808991-Statement-on-Bitcoin-Cash-BCC-
>>
>>2924334
you cant deposit btc to bittrex right now..
>>
>>2924301
You're a retard. All they need to do is keep the Bitcoin wallet in maintenance until the forking block has been mined.
>>
>>2924349
I dont need to do it right now. Just, whenever. I cant tell how if any, way to do it in armory, so i figure ill just transfer them to an exchange to do it for me.
>>
>>2924236
I sold all my BCC already to buy more WAVES
>>
THE NETWORK HASNT FORKED YET, EVERYONE WHO ALREADY SOLD BTC ISNT GETTING BCC
>>
They gave BCC before Forg completed. I sold some alts but only got the ammount of BCC that i had at 12:20, not the ammount i was holding.
I dont care, but i think they have a problem now.
Also website slow as fuck, everyone is buying back into alts right now.
They deactivated login bc webiste under heavy load, you cant login if you not already are.
i dont see a big drama here, just wait.
>>
>>2924365
the bittrex snapshot already happened, why do you think alts exploded?
>>
>>2924365
ALTS HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN TO MOON YET
WHILE I SIT WITH MY ASS TETHERED TO THE FLOOR UNABLE TO GET IN ON THE ACTION THANKS TO BITTREX
>>
>>2924378
you will get negative balance
>>
>>2924364
no you le didn't
>>
>>2924373
>I sold some alts but only got the ammount of BCC that i had at 12:20
same
>>
File: 1454372455318.gif (1MB, 320x183px) Image search: [Google]
1454372455318.gif
1MB, 320x183px
>>2924236
I SOLD BCC AND MY BTC BALANCE DISAPPEARED TOO!
>>
>Please input the code and try again
Fucking subhumans
>>
>>2924409
stop spreading disinformation, BCC isn't tracdable, and btc balance didn't went anywhere
>>
HOLY SHIT ALTS GOIN TO THE MOON!!!
My balance was $17.01 just 5 Minutes ago, now it is $124.23 whooop whooop!
Thanks god i'm logged in and can sell!

na, just kiddin.
>>
Question to those logged in and BCC balance above 0, does it count towards USD estimate? My blockfolio gives a lower wallet estimate than bittrex
>>
>>2924695
The value of BCC will show as 0 on Bittrex because there's no market for it yet.
>>
Never did get an answer to my question.

If I transfer my offline bitcoins to bittrex, will it separate them in to BTC and BCC.
>>
estimate of 0 at the moment.
>>
>>2924706
No. Only existing wallets which support the fork will receive.
Moving your coins AFTER the fork will grant you nothing.
>>
>>2924706
When deposits are possible on Bittrex again, you will have to deposit BTC and BCC separately. Once with whatever wallet you use, and once again with a BCC wallet with your BTC private keys imported.
>>
not anymore.. the snapshot was already made.. at 12:20
>>
File: 9v68YaU.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
9v68YaU.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>2924272
17 satoshis
>>
>>2924705
I know but still why, i think BCC has some hidden value that tampers with wallet estimate
>>
>>2924732
Oh, I see what you mean now. No, on my end the estimate is unaffected by the BCC.
>>
>>2924716
I see, thank makes sense, thanks.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>2924296
>I can't either. Told me the password was incorrect.
yeah ... we got robbed.
>>
Bittrex logins should be fixed now.
>>
>>2924803
sooo what now ?
panic run ?
change passwords ?
>>
File: file.png (5KB, 253x74px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
5KB, 253x74px
It's not "live on bittrex" until you have access to it.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.