[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OmiseGO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 2UCOQGh.jpg (108KB, 1098x1384px) Image search: [Google]
2UCOQGh.jpg
108KB, 1098x1384px
I found out about this project last week, though recall seeing their name pop up earlier in the month because of their crowdsale. Since then, I have sold 50% of my shares in other projects, and plan to increase my position greatly next month once I gain more fiat funds. I believe as an investor, OmiseGo (OMG) shows incredible potential, with now being perfect time to invest. I say invest and not trade, as this one is for the medium to long term, and not short.

Omise has been around since 2013. This is not a new company, but rather one with history, core investors (20 million in series A and B prior to their latest crowdsale) and a completely serious established operation and team (70+!). They have offices in Thailand, Japan, Indonesia and Singapore. The company provides a payment management system for businesses to accept payments through their mobile application or online store. They work with AliPay as well for example. They have the PCI DSS 3.2 (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) already in place since November last year.
>>
File: n6H5ye1.png (42KB, 473x289px) Image search: [Google]
n6H5ye1.png
42KB, 473x289px
Omise has just recently acquired one of the three largest payment service providers in Thailand, Paysbuy , a licensed by the Bank of Thailand operator of e-money business, and accredited with Trustmark (DBD Verified) by the Ministry of Commerce. This provides a very well established source of active users.

OmiseGO is their blockchain project : "a public Ethereum-based financial technology for use in mainstream digital wallets, that enables real-time, peer-to-peer value exchange and payment services agnostically across jurisdictions and organizational silos, and across both fiat money and decentralized currencies.” . Which to me means that they are taking all that is great in the blockchain technology, and integrating it with their offering, creating a new advanced Omise service.
>>
File: omise-team.jpg (219KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
omise-team.jpg
219KB, 1024x683px
Other than the lead team working on OmiseGo, the following are all officially advising the project: Vitalik Buterin (ETH lead - check this image, look at his laptop : https://i.imgur.com/2UCOQGh.jpg) , Dr. Gavin Wood (ETH and Parity lead) , Vlad Zamfir (Casper/ETH lead), Joseph Poon (Lightning Net lead) and Roger Ver of bitcoin.com as well as many others, including a professor of Quantitative Finance. Not aware of any other BC project that has such a list of advisors of this caliber.
>>
Jun Hasegawa, Omise’s CEO, revealed just recently that McDonald’s Thailand (over 240 locations), will be using OmiseGo’s payment channel. A big Press release regarding this news has not been released, and is expected super soon! Also quoting Jun “we're launching OmiseGO to support Omise Payments and all existing stakeholders, including our existing and future merchants, such as McDonald's in other countries in Asia - McDonald's Thailand is just the start. Through OmiseGO, all Omise merchants will be able to seamlessly accept payments in multiple currencies, including ETH or BTC or other cryptos, without needing to know what their client is paying in. And any other payment gateways, including Omise's biggest competitors, as well as global giants like Stripe or Cybersource, will benefit from using OmiseGO/OMG, and are welcome, no partnership or permission needed. The OMG chain will be an entirely public and permissionless network, connected to Ethereum.”
>>
Other than investing in OmiseGo business through their OMG token for all the reasons I detailed here, holders of OMG will also generate an extra income, and quoting Jun : “OMG is a token that secures a public permissionless POS network, whose primary use case is to host a decentralised exchange for digital fiat and crypto alike. It is backed by significant mainstream financial firms in Asia who will use it as the backend for existing digital wallets - think Venmo, Google Wallet, WeChat Pay (examples of digital wallets only) - and for hosting digital fiat tokens for their existing merchant payment network. OMG holders can use OMG to validate the network. If they validate a block correctly, they get paid the tx fees from that block (but if they validate incorrectly, they get punished). Like mining but without the need for hardware.
>>
Omise main: https://www.omise.co/ OmiseGo main: https://omg.omise.co Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/omise_go/ Slack: http://omgslack.omise.co/
Good luck to us all.
>>
>>2923097
>>2923105
>>2923114
>>2923122
>>2923131
I aint buying your bags faggot.
>>
>>2923097
OmiseGo is one of my largest bags
>>
>>2923139
Yea, fuck off
>>
>>2923406
10x in a year although im pissed i didnt found out about the ico in time
>>
>>2923097
nice shill chink
sell your bags somewhere else
>>
File: latest.jpg (52KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
52KB, 640x800px
>>2923097
Soon...
>>
>>2923736
It's a hoax faggot. Enjoy them bags
>>
See ya'll on the moon.
>>
>>2923399
my OMG bags ain't for sale, shit stain.
>>
>>2923434
I bought in to OMG at .50 cents AUD. I don't need to shill. I've quadrupled my investment in two weeks. Once the McDonalds deal is announced, this coin is going to sky rocket even higher. Just look what happened to Antshares and the announcement of them talking at a Microsoft conference.
>>
OMG is currently my favorite investment.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.